Poll: TPM Palpatine. Sith eyes or not?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should I have Palpatines eyes repainted as Sith eyes?

• Total voters

:lecture

Change in plans.

Mine will be painted by the only major customizer on this board from whom I don't own any pieces.

Customikey. :chew:emperor:chew:emperor:chew

P3060089.jpg

Palp3.jpg

This was just like real government. They let you vote and they do what they want anyway. :lol

It should be a cool figure, but its definately more of an fan fiction item now. I think everything went according to his plans so well that he never got really angry enough to have the sith eyes, but who knows, for a split second he might have been pissed when Maul was killed or if Mas Amedda didn't make coffee first thing in the morning.

I don't think it quite falls into the realm of fan fiction. The fact is, the state of his eyes are open to interpretation because we never see them in the film. I think doing them Sith style adds some interest to an otherwise straightforward custom.

It should be a cool figure, but its definately more of an fan fiction item now. I think everything went according to his plans so well that he never got really angry enough to have the sith eyes, but who knows, for a split second he might have been pissed when Maul was killed or if Mas Amedda didn't make coffee first thing in the morning.

I think your point is valid if Sith Eyes = Pissed off. There were plenty of moments in ROTJ where Palps had Sith Eyes and he wasn't madly pissed or anything. I think he just hid his Sith Eyes when he felt like it. I think whenever he was in his he was in "Sidious mode" the Sith eyes were out. Speaking to Nute Gunray: Sith eyes. Speaking to Maul: Sith eyes. Speaking to Grievous: Sith eyes.

IMO. :D

I'll have to watch ROTJ again. Are there moments when he doesn't have Sith eyes in ROTJ?

Back