Poll : How many of you would have liked A Son Of Frankenstein SSE 12 inch figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd like one as well but I've come to the conclusion that I'll never own one.:monkey2

I at one time owned all the SSE Uni Monsters but since I knew I'd never be able to afford a SSE SOF I gave up the line and sold almost all of mf SSE figures. I wanted a complete line and I knew that just wasn't possible.

If there would have been 2000 of those,it still wouldnt be sold out.
Very true. Even at 500 these wouldn't sell. The SSE figures just aren't that popular so it makes sense for SS not to produce one. This figure would end up as a loss to SS.

It also wouldn't be fair to the people who already own one of the 10 SSE SOF is SS would go back and make more of these.

lcummins said:
I want a SSE Son of Franken... oh wait, I already have one!

(Sorry Nick, I couldn't resist!!!:rotfl )

everytime The Monster posts a comment about The SOF,you should respond with a picture of yours.

I would rather they redo the SSE with a correct grayscale scheme.

My biggest nit pick, is that SOF is a B/W film, and the Monster's furry tunic obvioiusly appears a light gray, yet for whatever reason, Sideshow gave both the 8" and 12" versions black vests.

Has anyone who is into SSE's thought about customizing characters you don't have versions of. For instance...there is no Larry Talbot SSE. Anyone considered buying a color version. Then dying the clothes with RIT washing machine dye and then repainting the figure? I mean, I know the repainting part could be accomplished with a little skill....I am not sure if the RIT dye would work or not. But even if it doesn't, the clothes could surely be retailored to SSE color schemes by a customizer on this great big beautiful internet. Just a thought since some of you are SSE or bust. I hate to see you miss characters you know you wanna have.....:monkey5

Anton Phibes said:
Has anyone who is into SSE's thought about customizing characters you don't have versions of. For instance...there is no Larry Talbot SSE. Anyone considered buying a color version. Then dying the clothes with RIT washing machine dye and then repainting the figure? I mean, I know the repainting part could be accomplished with a little skill....I am not sure if the RIT dye would work or not. But even if it doesn't, the clothes could surely be retailored to SSE color schemes by a customizer on this great big beautiful internet. Just a thought since some of you are SSE or bust. I hate to see you miss characters you know you wanna have.....:monkey5

I am not for customizing, I want the Sideshow Collectibles real deal or nothing at all.

Anton Phibes said:
I would love a Larry Talbot SSE. That is one of my favorite characters from the Uni. Monsters films.

hydrobud said:
everytime The Monster posts a comment about The SOF,you should respond with a picture of yours.

That would be kinda cruel! Nick is a great guy and just really, really, really wants a SSE Son of Frankenstein. I don't blame him one bit. I hate when companies do limited items that there was no way to purchase, especially if it is part of a line.

lcummins said:
That would be kinda cruel! Nick is a great guy and just really, really, really wants a SSE Son of Frankenstein. I don't blame him one bit. I hate when companies do limited items that there was no way to purchase, especially if it is part of a line.

Hey Lonnie thanks for sticking up for me my friend. :D

yes I really would like to own this figure but probably never will. I'm sure there's something you have all wanted and couldn't find it. We will just all keep looking.

Back