1/6 POLL for Hot Toys Iron Man 3: Which figure do we want next.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nightclub or Shades next?

• Nightclub

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Shades

Votes: 11 57.9%

• Total voters

tmac20031

Freakalicious
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I think Hot Toys has done a great job providing us with great Iron Man figures but with striker being released, I felt sort of let down for the first time. There are better armors. So I decided to make a poll and maybe Hot Toys will consider. And since its my poll, there are 2 unique armors that I am going to poll. Which do you want first?

Found the best pics I could find and arent exactly like the movie, but either way both would be new cool and unique in my opinion...

EDIT: I can understand people who are complaining about too many figures. Personally, after these 2 there is no need for anymore. The rest are too similar to each other.

Nightclub
image.jpg

Nightclub
Nightclub.jpg

Shades (essentially Shotgun but with camo!)
image.jpg

Option 1: Nightclub
preview_ironman_nightclub.jpg

Option 2: Shades
Iron_Man_3_Concept_Art_GrappleSuit_JoshNizzi.jpg

Shotgun would be cool, but I'll say hammerhead. Really dig the clearer utility aspect armors

I turned down Gunmetal for this:
1407.jpg
So that's my vote.

Mark 43 then Hulkbuster since those are the only armors Im buying in the near future.

I love that shades image. Though it's not how it would look as a ht figure.

I like the marpat camo. Guess I'm partial due to my time in the Marines. I hated it when we switched from the classic to the digital marpat..but it grew on me. Now I love it.

Add that to an iron man, and I'm happy. Lol

Why only 2 suit choices? I'd have both of course but voted for Shades as I like the look of it more than the other. :)

I've never seen it talked about on here, and besides the mini-bust I have never seen a proto version in any of HTs house-party protocol pictures. But i'd really like to see Mark 27 Disco armor... I've always been partial to the combination of orange/blue, I used to have an orange car with blue accents. Those 2 colors hit the eye just right for me.

Also, it's would be incredible if they somehow found a way to make the armor of Nightclub change colors. I know it won't happen, but I wonder if a NC release would mean a "Stealth Version" will be released behind it eventually.

Last edited:
I've never seen it talked about on here, and besides the mini-bust I have never seen a proto version in any of HTs house-party protocol pictures. But i'd really like to see Mark 27 Disco armor... I've always been partial to the combination of orange/blue, I used to have an orange car with blue accents. Those 2 colors hit the eye just right for me.

Also, it's would be incredible if they somehow found a way to make the armor of Nightclub change colors. I know it won't happen, but I wonder if a NC release would mean a "Stealth Version" will be released behind it eventually.

Disco uses the WM/IP helmet, Mark 7 shoulders and thighs, but all the rest is Shotgun- ie abs, arms, shins and feet. So once they get around to Shotgun, they could make a Disco.

I'd probably prefer the original Nightclub, which was black with red eyes in every design document and concept art. I can only imagine they changed it to red and gold as it would look too similar to Shotgun when seen in quick succession in the film. I think if they did a figure they would probably have no issue cashing in on an exclusive repaint one way or the other.

8eiH2xu.png

Back