Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have this PF for my Batman PF collection but in my opinion she is probably my least favorite so far

ixfJ7o8.gif

Thanks guys. :duff

That is not her permanent location. Just a fortunate coincidence.

Sadly for the amaryllis, its new crush has left, but not before it expressed her its true feelings for her...

attachment.php

Huh?! ...are you trying to tell us your amaryllis tried to pollinate Poison Ivy? Is that some on her hair?

Damn, that's a hardcore plant...

Hey guys, the base is supposed to look like it has a little bit of green bleed from it, right? I've seen it in some of the pictures in here, but not all I think.

Hello guys! I'm a newbie to the collecting world so this maybe a newbie question.

I received Green Ivy today which also happens to be my very first statue ever!! I fell in love with Green Ivy ever since announced as love Artgerm's work so once got my head around the cost of these things (yikes!) I pre-ordered last year from collectablesdirect here in the UK (now sold out!). So this being my first statue, costing a bomb, loving the artwork on the box and waiting all this time with excitement i'm left quite upset that the lovely box is damaged :(

This may seem trivial but this particular box art (as you know) has amazing artwork and a nice perk for me due to the cost etc (all part of the package). I haven't even cut the seal to finally meet her which is very depressing :( I'm also worried about the future value with the box damaged like this. WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE ON HER FACE!?! :monkey4

So please tell me what you guys think, do I just suck it up or can I do something? (if there even is something that can be done?)

DSC_1443_zpsknhqqeqj.jpg

Try to ask for a replacement from the place you bought it from if it bothers you. I get dented boxes all the time. I'm not worried as long as the statue is fine.

Hello guys! I'm a newbie to the collecting world so this maybe a newbie question.

I received Green Ivy today which also happens to be my very first statue ever!! I fell in love with Green Ivy ever since announced as love Artgerm's work so once got my head around the cost of these things (yikes!) I pre-ordered last year from collectablesdirect here in the UK (now sold out!). So this being my first statue, costing a bomb, loving the artwork on the box and waiting all this time with excitement i'm left quite upset that the lovely box is damaged :(

This may seem trivial but this particular box art (as you know) has amazing artwork and a nice perk for me due to the cost etc (all part of the package). I haven't even cut the seal to finally meet her which is very depressing :( I'm also worried about the future value with the box damaged like this. WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE ON HER FACE!?! :monkey4

So please tell me what you guys think, do I just suck it up or can I do something? (if there even is something that can be done?)
Not being funny but suck it up!
It's a box. It's designed to protect your statue in transit and no it won't affect its value unless someone wants to display the box :huh

Can you imagine being an Authorised Dealer in Sideshow products? Some of their Q.C can be horrendous , being polite.
So day in day out you're trying to deal with any issues the best you can then you get a call/email from some guy saying the box has a crease!
You said yourself it's now sold out with Lee so I'm not sure what resolution you're expecting?

I'll take it for retail if it bothers you that much :D

Back