Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my unboxing, everyone! I hope you enjoy it!

She looks beautiful. The green skin tone is definitely eye catching. The highlights on her hair and leaves add some nice depth. Glad to see her eyes look spot on as well. I hope mine looks just as good tomorrow. Congrats and thanks for sharing. You got yourself a new subscriber! :)

She looks beautiful. The green skin tone is definitely eye catching. The highlights on her hair and leaves add some nice depth. Glad to see her eyes look spot on as well. I hope mine looks just as good tomorrow. Congrats and thanks for sharing. You got yourself a new subscriber! :)

Hi buddy! Thanks a lot for subbing. :) There's a lot of good stuff to come, so you tuned in just the right time. :)

I'm crossing my fingers that yours will turn out just as good!

Some shots.

IMG_2345.jpg

IMG_2348.jpg

IMG_2349.jpg

IMG_2351.jpg

IMG_2356.jpg

IMG_2357.jpg

IMG_2358.jpg

IMG_2359.jpg

After DarthChris' pictures, it seems a disservice to the statue to post these! Haha amazing piece and pictures, will try to get some better natural light pics at weekend, #709 in the house:

Got home & picked mine up from the neighbours & I think I'm in love

Tidgy bit of corner damage but nothing too major...please ignore creepy blurry child she appeared in shot as I took the pic ;) lol

Opened her up & I was blown away by how she looked just in the packaging...she's stunning

However upon unwrapping it looks like I might be the first but I need to pop a message in to Sideshow...I have a broken plant :monkey2:monkey2

Clean break so could be repairable but I'll ask for a replacement first.

Anyway I did check the rest over & no other problems anywhere & she is a work of art so glad I missed the original & went for this version instead.

So here's the same pis you've seen from everyone else but just not as good ;) lol

Even with the breakage I think she's awesome.
Way more impressive in person than any pic can do her justice & IMO much better than Harley she looks fantastic, great paint, gorgeous features, amazing pose & just all round one of the best pieces I own

Now to get started on that email ;)

Neil

Congrats she looks great, very impressed she came out. :clap Shame about the broken plant, but it looks very fixable.

Looks good, soundwave! And that's without messing around with lighting ...HaHa. Love it when we don't have to fix the lighting to take pics of statues.

Here are some comparison shots of the two Ivys. The pegs on the flowers of the new Ivy are larger than the original version and will not fit in the holes, but you can switch out the flowers to the new Ivy if you want.

PI New01.JPG
PI New02.JPG
PI New03.JPG
PI New04.JPG
PI New05.jpg
PI New06.JPG

Here are some comparison shots of the two Ivys. The pegs on the flowers of the new Ivy are larger than the original version and will not fit in the holes, but you can switch out the flowers to the new Ivy if you want.

View attachment 158236
View attachment 158237
View attachment 158238
View attachment 158239
View attachment 158240
View attachment 158241

Nice comparison pics! Thanks! Green look great but out of the pic I must choose the original. I like the details and skin tone a bit more than the green. Still the green have no lazy eyes!!!! Excellent!

Everyone will have a preference on the skin tone but based on those comparison pics, the paint app on the "Envy" version blows the original away in my eyes. The brighter shades of green, the highlights on the leaves, the fiery red hair, the deeper eye shadow, and even the grass on the base. The details just pop and everything seems to have more depth. For example, I can barely see the vines snaking up the original's leaf outfit. On the Envy version, I can see them plainly. The original is still a good looking piece overall, but I'd pick the variant if I had a choice.

Wow! Nice shots darkeyes. Even the hair on the new version stands out as far superiour.
Think I'm gonna have to get her, my first SS DC piece. Red Sonja, Machiko & Green Ivy line up.

The paint job in the new Ivy is far better then original. Apart from the skin tone that is not so great either in the original, that's the first repaint in my opinion that kicks the original off the table. Love it.

Couple really quick pics--I absolutely love this statue! She turned out to be even better in-hand than I was hoping. No QC issues--nothing broken and the paint is extremely well done. I hope SS starts packing every PF was well as they packed Ivy. Also, I don't know which factory did the paint but SS should use them for everything or have them go school the other ones.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421114820.324752.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421114832.140186.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421114840.265028.jpg

Back