Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright, I finally got my shipping notice! June 6 for me. Haven't been this stoked to get a piece in awhile. :yess:

My friend just got her today and I happened to see it...beautiful...

Cautious notice:

It is tricky to get her in the base. It's unusual because her two feet and the plants go into the base and at first we thought something was wrong because the back feet was not aligned with the rest after placing her on the base but you have to work a bit here and there to fit her in....

It will go in but it needs to be wiggled a bit. Do not pull or push to try to make it fit. You don't want it to break.

Cheers

E.

Maybe they keep the Asia orders at the factory and don't ship it to the US, but directly to the their destination, it seems to be the smart and efficient thing to do.

That would be smart.

They should open a New England distribution center, like the old European one. I don't think New England would drive them out the way the EU did. I could be wrong. New England is kind of the California of the east coast, and California is kind of the EU of the US.

Congrats everybody! Although paint may not be a 100%, she is looking really great and sexy.

Anyone know if those of us who ordered a couple of days ago when the first in hand pictures arrived will have to wait for a new batch? I didn't think so (as it still says ETA May on their site) but they have just deducted a deposit for it now.

For all of you painting professionals, is there a clear wash that can be applied over these statues to take away some of the gloss from the original paint job? Ivy and many other statues have this high sheen that makes them look fake to me. Unless all of the videos and photos I have seen of the prototype are deceiving me, her skin looks more realistic without the glossy look. Thanks in advance.

480035_315636988564539_1777825251_n.jpg

Back