Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They have to ship out 1500 ex plus reg orders. I could see getting a shipping notice on Tuesday or Wednesday. We'll probably have a longer delay with 2000 Batman and 2500 Superman ex plus the regs.

In Canada no shipping notice, hopefully tomorrow.They have thousands of Ivy's to ship so gotta be patient I suppose...

Hey guy's/gal's new here and have a quick question for any of the possible canadian collectors. I've decided/nudged by by wife to order Ivy to go along with her Harley. I have the opportunity to grab one up here north of the border for $400 + shipping. I have ordered a few Ex PF's from sideshow but none have yet to ship. The question I have is, after shipping which i'm going to assume is in the 20 to 30 buck range plus the dreaded duty charge or will it be a better choice to pay the Canadian shop and miss out on the Reward points?

Thanks in advance for any tips!

Hey guy's/gal's new here and have a quick question for any of the possible canadian collectors. I've decided/nudged by by wife to order Ivy to go along with her Harley. I have the opportunity to grab one up here north of the border for $400 + shipping. I have ordered a few Ex PF's from sideshow but none have yet to ship. The question I have is, after shipping which i'm going to assume is in the 20 to 30 buck range plus the dreaded duty charge or will it be a better choice to pay the Canadian shop and miss out on the Reward points?

Thanks in advance for any tips!

Well the one you're buying from the shop is regular correct?

Thats pretty much what I was thinking Josh, basically a push dollar wise. I've just been nailed before on previous purchases where the duty costs have been outrageously high or not charged at all. Was more curious if the duty charge for Canadian's were a make or break deal when purchasing the Reg. format PF's. Thanks for the input!

Thats pretty much what I was thinking Josh, basically a push dollar wise. I've just been nailed before on previous purchases where the duty costs have been outrageously high or not charged at all. Was more curious if the duty charge for Canadian's were a make or break deal when purchasing the Reg. format PF's. Thanks for the input!

No Problem at all and good luck with the Purchase!

I'm in Ontario. The only time I go through SS direct is if buying an EX. Otherwise the money I save well outweighs the points. Also when going through a store, if there is an issue on inspection they will handle the return.

Buy regular versions from a Canadian AD and you will save $$.

Superpowercollectibles.com is your best bet.

I'm in Ontario. The only time I go through SS direct is if buying an EX. Otherwise the money I save well outweighs the points. Also when going through a store, if there is an issue on inspection they will handle the return.

Thanks for the info....Unfortunately I live in the middle of no where Ontario so any imperfections/breaks wouldn't be known until I do my virgin unboxing unless the store itself opens it up to do their own quality control....A question I should call and find out about.
I'm literally shaking my head here wishing Ivy didn't look so damn good lol

I'd set up an account with fed ex as well, this will save you 10 -15$ in brokerage fees every time something crosses the border, you just need to notify sideshow that you have an account, and when they ship, you'll pay sideshow for the shipping but you account will cover brokerage fees. I order a lot to Ontario and this has saved me a bunch over the years.

I think someone posted this previously but the only thing I am disappointed in right now is the gap between the legs. I liked the way it was on the prototype better, other than that this is a home run so far.

Back