Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
those pics are of built2shred's regular. ;)

Yup... Those photos have people arguing whether regular version has 2 plants or 3 plants. That would be pretty hilarious if he was just trolling everyone :monkey1

Either way, patiently waiting for mine! Don't care if it comes with 2 or 3, as long as everything's there and intact I'm good.

That's what she said....:wink1:

Just trying to lighten the mood m8...:1-1:

No worries Spidey, I'm not upset it take more than internet crap to do so but I also have never been one to let people slide. And since I can't...

lol, yeah, I'm the jerk :rotfl

Evidently it's embedded since you can't seem to see it. I love the fact that you seem to have to make inflammatory comments towards me at least once a week. If my saying that I added CBG to my ignore list because of his outright stupidity and ignorance offended you then I'm sorry.

I don't mind light hearted jabs, I don't mind ribbing but you don't seem to be able to do that. You instead like to insinuate that I am wrong for my intolerance of the moronic episodes that consistently take place in these forums by a few set individuals.

I'm sorry that I dislike the idiotic rantings of a few fools and that it offends you.

Have a nice day.

whats happening to the forum lately? First the Harley thread has to get restarted and now I come here looking for some in hand photos, only to have to sift through nearly 20 pages of flouncing to find them.

(Anyone looking, photos are on page 572).
:postpics:

Meh! Kids today...or something.

From stripper boobs to 3 man-eating plants and the mariana trench to Chin's wallet.....wow!!

Back to the topic, this statue turned out nice too save for some issues. Good job SS! :clap

whats happening to the forum lately? First the Harley thread has to get restarted and now I come here looking for some in hand photos, only to have to sift through nearly 20 pages of flouncing to find them.

What is happenng is we are all complaining to much... For instance these were only two pages back from your "observation"...:wink1:.... Now if you are asking for new ones it is Sunday... Nothing new till to or row would be my guess.

Hope you don't mind lunatic, but I thought I would bring these beauties up with img tags so we don't have to click the links.

0001.jpg

0002.jpg

0003.jpg

0004.jpg

0005.jpg

0006.jpg

0007.jpg

0008.jpg

Pray tell, how does one flounce through the interwebs?

Back