Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
honestly the first part of CBG's post simply showed surprise to be talking to a female collector and lets face it, this hobby, especially regarding the sexier statues, is majority male, so his surprise can be understandable. The second part about her inbox being full wasn't an insult to her at all, but to you guys instead. He insinuated that the guys who frequent the boards probably don't spend a lot of time with women, outside their mommys of course :lol

Happily married with two kids, thanks :wink1:

So far I am loving the in hand pics of this piece and the box....I won't want to put it in the attic with that pic lol.

My main concern is still the shipping. I have had no confirmation yet here in the UK. Any UK collectors heard any news.

PS Married/ 3 kids ;)

So far I am loving the in hand pics of this piece and the box....I won't want to put it in the attic with that pic lol.

My main concern is still the shipping. I have had no confirmation yet here in the UK. Any UK collectors heard any news.

PS Married/ 3 kids ;)

Nothing here yet either :(

I can't remember rightly if it's sent direct or sent via crate to a european distribution centre and then re-shipped from there.

i don't have much time at the moment, but some collectors have recieved her, don't know if people posted it here yet??? so if not, well enjoy these pic...:)

Hope you don't mind lunatic, but I thought I would bring these beauties up with img tags so we don't have to click the links.

0001.jpg

0002.jpg

0003.jpg

0004.jpg

0005.jpg

0006.jpg

0007.jpg

0008.jpg

no problem at all, got them from another forum, posted them with my tablet and i can't upload them, only copy/paste the links :) so no problem at all...and ain't she a beauty!? :)

no problem at all, got them from another forum, posted them with my tablet and i can't upload them, only copy/paste the links :) so no problem at all...and ain't she a beauty!? :)

those pics are of built2shred's regular. ;)

those pics are of built2shred's regular. ;)

if you say so, don't know. i have them from a dutch forum...:)

update: didn't see the comment from Amazen, damned tablet..but like my earlier post say's: got them from another forum up.

Last edited:
Just slightly off topic, I'm remembering from the delay letter we received there was a direct reference to the Gotham city sirens. I'm wondering if they are looking at them almost as a separate line and have no intention of going deeper in the Gotham rogues collection. It seems apparent that cats is on the near horizon.

Back