Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blah Blah Blah Polystone Boobs, Blah blah blah Morality police, Blah Blah Blah Devil Being Trolled

And all i can say is, Where the &^%$ is my Statue??
avatars-000017568653-6u2k5n-crop.jpg

Wow . . .I thought someone's already posted in-hand pics of Ivy. No wonder SS hasn't charged the rest of my flex payment yet. I guess we're still waiting for the proverbial slow boat from China, lol.

#3 was the poster's declared condition. Drooling men ruin statue. #1-2 were premises establishing the context in which the statement was made. You're so clever.

Lighten up, for christ's bleeding sake.

You presume that these are expressions of masturbatory fantasies. Why is that what motivates us, but not yourself? I don't know. Either you have no *****, disqualifying you from the potential for said behavior, or you have it in your head that you're somehow superior to the rest of us because you have no sense of humor.

Sometimes it's just a cigar, bub.

you sir are the master of twisting words and making crap up, bravo to you :clap:clap:clap

Wow! Had to wade thru a ****load of drama & easily hurt feelings to find out what's happened to supposedly "shipping this week" Ivy. :slap

Back