Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got an e-mail response from SS about the shipping cost on Ivy

Dear Mark,

Thank you for taking the time to contact our Customer Service Department. We do apologize for the inconvenience, you will receive an email with the correct shipping cost for the Poison Ivy Premium Format Exclusive item. There was a glitch in our system but it is been corrected. However; the shipping cost is Approximately around $90.50 USD for this item to ship to Australia.

Please let me know if I can assist you further!

Best Regards,

Customer Service Representative

I can only assume that the statue is either heavier then advertised or in a hulk like box.

Last edited:

Dear Mark,

Thank you for taking the time to contact our Customer Service Department. We do apologize for the inconvenience, you will receive an email with the correct shipping cost for the Poison Ivy Premium Format Exclusive item. There was a glitch in our system but it is been corrected. However; the shipping cost is Approximately around $90.50 USD for this item to ship to Australia.

Best Regards,

Eva Gonzalez

I can only assume that the statue is either heavier then advertised or in a hulk like box.

what did they originally say they were going to charge you?

Just got an email baxck from Sideshow telling me that the $40 in shipping is correct and they can offer no shipping discounts but that I'm getting $17.50 in reward points.

I replied asking them to check that the DIM weight was correct before charging me.

Dear Mark,

Best Regards,

Cool. I'll forward this response to them because I doubt they'll reissue all Australian invoices.

Got my notification email today. $31.46 to Point Roberts, WA. Wondering why only $25 to Canada and a tad more $$ short of Canada? :dunno

I hope nothing gets broken during delivery :pray:

Just got an email baxck from Sideshow telling me that the $40 in shipping is correct and they can offer no shipping discounts but that I'm getting $17.50 in reward points.

I replied asking them to check that the DIM weight was correct before charging me.

So is ivy really that heavy for 40.00? I live in md so it's the same rate. So she's the same weight as grey hulk comiquette and skaar?

Back