Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A 5.9% increase still does not explain how a heavy statue as the Dredd Excl (shipping $30.53) (only heavy statue i have as reference sorry), can jump over $10??? a 5.9% increase would be $1.78. I'll revisit this after I see How ginormous this Ivy box is in relation

* After reviewing the list pricing, it's entirely possible that the pricing is correct. I'll readily admit when I'm wrong.

Last edited:
Is it possible that the statue and the base are connected and not removable? That would explain the massive box-size for this piece.

A 5.9% increase still does not explain how a heavy statue as the Dredd Excl (shipping $30.53) (only heavy statue i have as reference sorry), can jump over $10??? a 5.9% increase would be $1.78. I'll revisit this after I see How ginormous this Ivy box is in relation

it could be 5.9% per pound or by inch

I think international dimensional weight is wrong: 52 lbs. really seems too much, considering spider-woman, for example, is 29 lbs.

True you are right, someone on just dump one on the statue forums. I guess your right, wow I'm consider a vet to the newbies now! Time really goes by fast! :hi5:

god help them if they follow your advice :lol

:pfft: I only give good advice. :wave at least I hope I do? If not I'm sure people will let me know.

CBG your advice is always optimistic and rarely measured. You hope that the best always happens, but life isn't always like that. The Sayin is "hope for the best plan for the worst"... Your advice should reflect both while not being pessimistic. You should know way more then many of us especially considering some of the unfortunate things that you have gone through. Let those experiences temper your judgement and you will I've good advice.

All I know is the Storm PF is about the same size as Ivy but actually weighs 6 pounds more. The Storm DIM weight was 11lbs. and cost me $22 shipping. Ivy's DIM is 24lbs. and is costing me $40...The box must be huge.

All I know is the Storm PF is about the same size as Ivy but actually weighs 6 pounds more. The Storm DIM weight was 11lbs. and cost me $22 shipping. Ivy's DIM is 24lbs. and is costing me $40...The box must be huge.

or we're getting gouged :mad:

Back