Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's very much the point. You genuinely care about this stuff. About 20,000 posts worth. You log in here everyday and go back and forth in the conversations within these threads that are greatly based on the opinions of people you'll never meet. So yeah, you care. Not because you like me or even give a s&@t about me. But because this is what you do.

So either you do care, and have a reason. Or you don't, and you're wasting time which I eluded to earlier.

Like me. I don't care. Just wasting time right now. Bored. Tired. Nothing on tv. Wife is asleep.

Going to bed. Good night.

man what's with all the negativity in here? delays happen for a reason, and if that guarantees quality statues, I'm good for the wait!

And then there are the congenitally irrational, ever nailing themselves to crosses and blaming it on the Jews.

I'm sorry, but did someone promise you an April shipment?

And you still haven't answered my question, presumably because no one promised you an April shipment. Why you insist on evading that fact I'm sure is an interesting subject, but we can talk about how cool you are on facebook if you prefer.

What are you talking about? Who's crying? Am I crying? I'm trying to encourage people to express feedback and all of a sudden you're talking about crosses and me crying. This is to funny. Really, what are you talking about? I'm actually curious. You're a lot of fun. Keep going.
WTF?!? Really?!? Devil, you're a completely negative moron. Everything you post has negativity and attacks others. Mr. Nice Guy, I get you're point, and we should band together to keep SS on top of their game, but guys, ENOUGH!! You're fighting, and sounding like winey little children. We're all in this wonderful hobby together. Don't turn this forum into this. It got pushed. Deal with it. You'll get it when it ones out, and it'll be glorious.

Delays are no big deal to me. It would be nice if SS would offer up an explanation to the reasoning for the delays like Dooley does for his customers but again it's not a big deal for me. The main thing is that SS makes sure Poison Ivy gets shipped out the way they advertised it! I don't want any unexpected surprises.

Thanks, Spidey. :1-1:

Who was the first person to call geez out? Oh, maybe I shouldn't have done that because only a negative moron would attack another person like that. :cuckoo: :lol

Well the delay will allow me to finish the pedestal with the hothouse on top for her display. Thanks SS!!

WTF?!? Really?!? Devil, you're a completely negative moron. Everything you post has negativity and attacks others. Mr. Nice Guy, I get you're point, and we should band together to keep SS on top of their game, but guys, ENOUGH!! You're fighting, and sounding like winey little children. We're all in this wonderful hobby together. Don't turn this forum into this. It got pushed. Deal with it. You'll get it when it ones out, and it'll be glorious.

Point taken. This isn't the place for this kind of thing. My apologies.

The delay is a shame. I believe this is the second time she's been pushed back (wasn't she originally a Jan release?). I'm okay with delays. My issue is really the lack of communication from SS.

I am hoping it is the result of extra diligence and qc prior to shipping. Just wish we were informed. For people who are paying cash such as myself, there is no communication re flex schedule. If you don't check these forums or the SS website there is literally no communication on this.

She will be glorious. She will be perfect. I have faith.

Last edited:
:exactly: Sideshow should do better communication when delays happen.

Point taken. This isn't the place for this kind of thing. My apologies.

The delay is a shame. I believe this is the second time she's been pushed back (wasn't she originally a Jan release?). I'm okay with delays. My issue is really the lack of communication from SS.

I am hoping it is the result of extra diligence and qc prior to shipping. Just wish we were informed. For people who are paying cash such as myself, there is no communication re flex schedule. If you don't check these forums or the SS website there is literally no communication on this.

She will be glorious. She will be perfect. I have faith.

Did I miss something? Did SS already change something on Ivy? :panic:

I think there's been enough :panic: in this thread. If SS needed the time to get things right, I do hope it's reverting back to a more prototypical paint scheme. One can :pray:

Back