Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lets hope the price is smaller as well. I'm hoping for under $325 but I'd bet its more like $350

She's going to be at least $350. That is what the "normal sized" Marvel PFs (Scarlet Witch, Hawkeye, etc) are selling for now. I wouldn't be surprised if they price her at $375 (or even $400) since they know how much everyone is gushing over her right now.

Site is back up for me. I'm back in action and damn I'm not getting any work done. :lol

:lol at the people complaining that Sideshow didn't put this up for preorder when you want it.

Totally agree. It's not like they came out with a statement saying "it'll be up at 10:30PST" I mean they're putting it up whenever.

I'm sure with SDCC coming they're not to concerned about something like OMG!!! we didn't put it up at 10am but at noon instead!:panic:

Passing on this. Can't have them all and I will be waiting for Wonder Woman and Catwoman PF.

She's going to be at least $350. That is what the "normal sized" Marvel PFs (Scarlet Witch, Hawkeye, etc) are selling for now. I wouldn't be surprised if they price her at $375 (or even $400) since they know how much everyone is gushing over her right now.

If they go above $350 I am out

Heres that chick from earlier but more of her...

1326425238114_f.jpg

Back