Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apparently not lot of knowledge about heat guns. Most are not 10x hotter, that is at the very high end and many have settings that go even LOWER than hairdryers.

Guys like 808 act like know it all's and it's hilarious. He would rather question my manhood than his own ignorance, which sorely needs addressed. I find it's always the scared worthless nobody's that spout that crap, especially anonymously over the net. Pathetic

Who's the know-it-all that keeps pushing for a heat gun? HaHa :lol ...now you're all over the place.

First the heat gun is the better tool because its more powerful than a hair dryer. Now the heat gun is the better tool because you can set it LOWER than a hair dryer. Ha!

C'mon stingray ...QX403 is right. And you're just glancing over what he said. It's what we've been trying to tell you all this time. Gradual heat and only enough heat to make a statue a tad pliable. A heat gun has it's uses ...but not for this.

Either its true what they say about you ...that you need to be right all the time. Or you're just hard up for a heat gun.

Give it a rest, I am not "pushing" for them, I just keep responding to your seemingly endless posts arguing about your precious hairdryer. All I did was mention them and YOU jumped all over me to "be right" and start your nutty crusade against them for some reason.

You tell me not to "glance over" posts(which I didn't, he just is not correct) and yet you don't even read what I was saying. I never said heat gun was better only because it was hotter, just that it has more options because it is a tool, not a hair product. I said way back they have adjustable heat levels and have ability for accessories to give options. If you don't understand the benefits of that it's your loss and speaks volumes about your so called "skill and knowledge" you tried to throw in my face. :wave

Give it a rest, I am not "pushing" for them, I just keep responding to your seemingly endless posts arguing about your precious hairdryer. All I did was mention them and YOU jumped all over me to "be right" and start your nutty crusade against them for some reason.

You tell me not to "glance over" posts(which I didn't, he just is not correct) and yet you don't even read what I was saying. I never said heat gun was better only because it was hotter, just that it has more options because it is a tool, not a hair product. I said way back they have adjustable heat levels and have ability for accessories to give options. If you don't understand the benefits of that it's your loss and speaks volumes about your so called "skill and knowledge" you tried to throw in my face. :wave

Ha! So everybody is wrong, but you're right. :lol

What they say about you is true then. You still think you're right even though you're now contradicting yourself.

Its funny ...you say you're not pushing for heat guns and yet push for heat guns in the same post. :lol

Says the guy who just keeps posting and posting when he is clearly wrong, what a joke... I never contradicted anything, go back and learn how to read, I was just repeating what I already said for the slow children like you. I knock down every argument you come up with so you have to invent all this other BS. Everything that needs said was said so just stop man, nobody cares at this point, if you don't get it by now you never will.

Says the guy who just keeps posting and posting when he is clearly wrong, what a joke... I never contradicted anything, go back and learn how to read, I was just repeating what I already said for the slow children like you. I knock down every argument you come up with so you have to invent all this other BS. Everything that needs said was said so just stop man, nobody cares at this point, if you don't get it by now you never will.

Not contradicting yourself? Read your own post...

It's good enough sometimes. I'd rather have the best option. People spending thousands on statues I think can afford $50 or whatever for a better tool for the job. I've used mine countless times and a even few where a hairdryer wouldn't work.

Here you are pushing for a heat gun. Because if collectors are spending thousands on statues, then they should be able to afford $50 or whatever for a better tool (a heat gun).

You tell me not to "glance over" posts(which I didn't, he just is not correct) and yet you don't even read what I was saying. I never said heat gun was better only because it was hotter, just that it has more options because it is a tool, not a hair product. I said way back they have adjustable heat levels and have ability for accessories to give options. If you don't understand the benefits of that it's your loss and speaks volumes about your so called "skill and knowledge" you tried to throw in my face.

Then here you are contradicting yourself. And that's just 2 of your contradicting posts. You can reread your own posts to see your other contradictions.

Ok then. For those that don't have a heat gun and the extra accessories to control the heat ...save yourself the money ...a hair dryer is good enough.

Depends on the heat gun, they have adjustable ones if you can't control it yourself as well as accessories to get the heat right where you want it and only where you want it. I would never use a hair dryer after having a gun.

I even reworded my argument for your sake since you were so hard up on a heat gun ...to just advice other collectors that don't have a heat gun to use a hair dryer. But you still came back pushing for a heat gun.

That was funny, tho. Saying you're not pushing for heat guns and yet push for heat guns in the same post. That post in itself was a contradiction. :lol

That just proves you always have to be right. Why is it so important to you that you win every argument?

Actually it proves nothing except your bias. A person who is usually wrong can delude themselves into thinking the other person "has to be right" so as to lessen the crushing reality of their own inadequacy. I guess it just makes them feel better about being wrong so much? I wouldn't know

MORE ENDLESS BS.....

I think you need a refresher course in reading comprehension and the definitions of some of the words you use. Simply telling you why the heat gun is better in the midst of a discussion YOU started is not "pushing" them. Oh, and stop changing the subject, your original assertion was that dryer was best has been disproven. Past that these personal attacks to make yourself feel better are childish and ineffective. Just keep talking BS and hoping to beat the other side into submission a la Trump won't work. These feeble attempts are getting really embarrassing, but if you want to keep making yourself look like a fool, please keep posting. Reminds me of that Joker thread recently I almost jumped into where you did the same thing and nearly got the OP to delete the thread.:lol

I think you need a refresher course in reading comprehension and the definitions of some of the words you use. Simply telling you why the heat gun is better in the midst of a discussion YOU started is not "pushing" them. Oh, and stop changing the subject, your original assertion was that dryer was best has been disproven. Past that these personal attacks to make yourself feel better are childish and ineffective. Just keep talking BS and hoping to beat the other side into submission a la Trump won't work. These feeble attempts are getting really embarrassing, but if you want to keep making yourself look like a fool, please keep posting. Reminds me of that Joker thread recently I almost jumped into where you did the same thing and nearly got the OP to delete the thread.:lol

Thought so. :lol Denial even with your own posts before you. Of course ...typical stingray.

Your need to be right even when you're wrong is for real. Of course ...people have said as much.

...Keep compensating for your deficiencies, stingray. Ha! :wink1:

Actually it proves nothing except your bias. A person who is usually wrong can delude themselves into thinking the other person "has to be right" so as to lessen the crushing reality of their own inadequacy. I guess it just makes them feel better about being wrong so much? I wouldn't know

Of course you know. That's projection as a defense mechanism at its finest. :lol

Of course you know. That's projection as a defense mechanism at its finest. :lol

Its so sad you actually believe that, but not surprising, people with your condition are incapable of self diagnosis and always think it's the "other person". Very frustrating for the rest of us.

Thought so. :lol Denial even with your own posts before you. Of course ...typical stingray.

Your need to be right even when you're wrong is for real. Of course ...people have said as much.

...Keep compensating for your deficiencies, stingray. Ha! :wink1:

Talk about typical, ignore logic and fail to even respond to what I said, just make up more BS. Not sure if you are really this stupid or just acting dumb to troll, but it doesn't really matter, I enjoy the fact you keep proving my point every reply.

Its so sad you actually believe that, but not surprising, people with your condition are incapable of self diagnosis and always think it's the "other person". Very frustrating for the rest of us.

:lol ...I'm just going to leave this right here since you have analyzed yourself so well.

67L88Stingray's Projection Defense Mechanism:

Talk about typical, ignore logic and fail to even respond to what I said, just make up more BS. Not sure if you are really this stupid or just acting dumb to troll, but it doesn't really matter, I enjoy the fact you keep proving my point every reply.

:lol ...Again leaving this here for you.

67L88Stingray's Best Analysis of Himself:

I thank you yet again for proving my point. You make is so easy. That is such a classic troll move, instead of coming up with something yourself, you just parrot what I say back to me like a 5 year old.:rotfl

I thank you yet again for proving my point. You make is so easy. That is such a classic troll move, instead of coming up with something yourself, you just parrot what I say back to me like a 5 year old.:rotfl

And here I thought you don't self-reflect :D. Yet, you made the best self-analysis. stingray vs. stingray

67L88Stingray's Best Analysis of Himself:

Does it hurt to know yourself, stingray? :lol

Right has got nothing to do with it at this point, that ship has sailed and you missed it. I can't believe you are annoying enough to keep this up, but then again, not shocking as you lack the understanding to realize the truth. Please do us all a favor and continue your mindless rantings until the mods step in and get rid of you.

Apparently not lot of knowledge about heat guns. Most are not 10x hotter, that is at the very high end and many have settings that go even LOWER than hairdryers.

Guys like 808 act like know it all's and it's hilarious. He would rather question my manhood than his own ignorance, which sorely needs addressed. I find it's always the scared worthless nobody's that spout that crap, especially anonymously over the net. Pathetic

As long as it has a setting for lower temperatures it would pretty much be the same as a hair dryer and shouldn’t be a problem. Most people don’t have access to expensive heat guns like that but they do have hair dryers, neither is better than the other in the regard to being able to control the heat it puts out and the argument is just a waste of both posters time and energy at this point.

As long as it has a setting for lower temperatures it would pretty much be the same as a hair dryer and shouldn’t be a problem. Most people don’t have access to expensive heat guns like that but they do have hair dryers, neither is better than the other in the regard to being able to control the heat it puts out and the argument is just a waste of both posters time and energy at this point.

You can get some ok ones for 30-40 bucks, that's not expensive. If people fail to see the advantages of adjustable and directable options without high air volume so I am not going to waste my time trying to educate them anymore. I might get accused of "pushing" them on you instead of just talking about them, Oh the humanity:lol

Right has got nothing to do with it at this point, that ship has sailed and you missed it. I can't believe you are annoying enough to keep this up, but then again, not shocking as you lack the understanding to realize the truth. Please do us all a favor and continue your mindless rantings until the mods step in and get rid of you.

That's what you came up with? You had the whole day to come up with something.

Nope. That's weak! :lol

This is your best so far ...this analysis of yourself:

Back