Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Joker EX shipped to Australia 10 months ago for $43.30 by fed-ex @ 6.8KG and now P.I.EX is $117.67 by fed-ex @ 4.54KG how does that work? thats a $74 difference for a parcel 2.5KG lighter.

P.I.EX shipping spec's

LicenseC Comics Product Type:premium Format Figure Product Size:21" H (533.4mm) x 9" W (228.6mm) x 9" L (228.6mm)* Product Weight:8.00 lbs (3.63 kg)* Est. Shipping Weight:10.00 lbs (4.54 kg)* Dimensional Weight (DIM):38 lbs *Int'l Dimensional Weight (DIM):52 lbs *

Joker Ex shipping specs

LicenseC Comics Product Type:premium Format Figure Product Size:24" H (609.6mm) x 8" W (203.2mm) x 8" L (203.2mm)* Product Weight:10.00 lbs (4.54 kg)* Box Size:26.00" H (660.4mm) x 10.00" W (254mm) x 10.00" L (254mm)* Est. Shipping Weight:15.00 lbs (6.8 kg)* Dimensional Weight (DIM):12 lbs *Int'l Dimensional Weight (DIM):18 lbs *

???

I am actually e-mailing SS about this as I am in the same boat as you mate.

Will let you know what they come back with.

I am actually e-mailing SS about this as I am in the same boat as you mate.

Will let you know what they come back with.

Please let everybody know. I got the same "problem" - shipping to Copenhagen is $89.77. The most I have ever paid for a pf is $60. This is insane

But thank god this is my very last remaining order at SS. I've bought 73 pieces over a 5 year period but having to pay these kinds of shipping + adding another $150 in importtax, customs and fees - that I can't justify any more. I can buy and have bought regular editions at eu-sellers since SS closed their EU warehouse and now it's actually sheaper to buy the ex's on eBay compared to SS :monkey4 I got rewardpoint enough to get a free pf but I still have to pay more than $200, maybe as much as $250 just to get it :mad:

Just cheched previous shippingcost. The Judge Dreed Diorama - that was big and heavy - was $53.23 in shipping. Whatever can make PI almost double in shipping?

Last edited:
I got shipping notice, $117.67 to ship to Aus so all you guys complaining about $50 and shut up.

shipping to spain $89.77

total US $404.76 + customs fees(around 150$) =

shocked-batman-reaction-meme.jpg

$99 for me, too... and yup, then I can expect at least an extra $145 in €%#@ taxes and fees.

Please let everybody know. I got the same "problem" - shipping to Copenhagen is $89.77. The most I have ever paid for a pf is $60. This is insane

But thank god this is my very last remaining order at SS. I've bought 73 pieces over a 5 year period but having to pay these kinds of shipping + adding another $150 in importtax, customs and fees - that I can't justify any more.

Yeah, it really makes you question things. Too much money for this stuff, especially when their QC is not up to par.

I wonder if they are trying out some new packaging to make sure she doesn't get any damage along the way? For the most part isn't the main issue with Sideshow QC the paint applications though? Considering the style of this piece I think, and yes I bring this up shortly before it ships :lol, it will be prone to QC issues so maybe they are trying to prevent this the best they can.

The Joker EX shipped to Australia 10 months ago for $43.30 by fed-ex @ 6.8KG and now P.I.EX is $117.67 by fed-ex @ 4.54KG how does that work? thats a $74 difference for a parcel 2.5KG lighter.

P.I.EX shipping spec's

LicenseC Comics Product Type:premium Format Figure Product Size:21" H (533.4mm) x 9" W (228.6mm) x 9" L (228.6mm)* Product Weight:8.00 lbs (3.63 kg)* Est. Shipping Weight:10.00 lbs (4.54 kg)* Dimensional Weight (DIM):38 lbs *Int'l Dimensional Weight (DIM):52 lbs *

Joker Ex shipping specs

LicenseC Comics Product Type:premium Format Figure Product Size:24" H (609.6mm) x 8" W (203.2mm) x 8" L (203.2mm)* Product Weight:10.00 lbs (4.54 kg)* Box Size:26.00" H (660.4mm) x 10.00" W (254mm) x 10.00" L (254mm)* Est. Shipping Weight:15.00 lbs (6.8 kg)* Dimensional Weight (DIM):12 lbs *Int'l Dimensional Weight (DIM):18 lbs *

???

Agreed. I have no idea what's going on here, but I don't like it. That Australian shipping cost was a very nasty surprise indeed.

25 here but I'm in Toronto. I know shipping could be expensive if your in small town.

I wouldn't be surprised they put extra protection for the veins.

No small town, I'm in Cambridge, just 40 minutes away. Of course, we'll both be killed with the taxes crossing the border.

P.I.EX shipping spec's

Joker Ex shipping specs

???

That's ridiculous how much we are being charged for Ivy! The Batman life size bust is only $91 to ship here.

How does that make any sense?

It makes no sense at all, the shipping costs have gone crazy. I mean what are they trying to do, make up for their 25% off coupon deal? :lol

Seriously though, last year Joker PF cost $43.30 to ship to Australia. That was, what? Eight months or so ago?

In December the large and heavy Judge Dredd 1/4 with exclusive 1/4 scale Sharky character base cost $82.57 to ship down here.

A couple of months back the very heavy Elvira in coffin PF cost $63.78 to ship.

Last month Lady Death PF cost me $82.67, which to me was already pushing it, considering what things had routinely been costing previously. But prices do go up, and the piece was so nice I didn't sweat it too much.

But now Poison Ivy is suddenly $117.67 to ship? That just seems insane to me, and I didn't see that coming at all.

I mean I traditionally expect between $60 (on the low end for lighter pieces) and $80 (on the high end for larger, heavier ones), which usually sees me pretty much prepared for most surprises (even Lady Death was only just outside that), but this is just crazy. Especially for a piece that is supposed to be lighter than all of those listed above. And even based on dimensional weight, I don't see how it can possibly be packed in a way that required a bigger box than, say, the Judge Dredd 1/4 exclusive did.

I just sent Sideshow an email about it all, because honestly, I think this one needs explaining. Plus given how much the Batman PF apparently weighs, I'm kind of terrified on what the shipping cost will be on that now.

Last edited:
I thought the quoted shipping rate for ivy here in the US was a bit ridiculous! $40.22!!! Seriously?! I really don't understand why?!

Back