Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The word "Rogue" on this forum will from now on be a dirty word to describe the eye set of any statue or toy.

googly eyes confirmed

34466069.jpg

Return of Rogue confirmed.

You guys are just being completely dramatic for very little reason. While I agree, in regard to the pic just posted, she doesn't have a perfect set of eyes, but give me a break. She looks NOTHING like how Rogue came out.

WHY!!!!! I wish I didn't see this new pic. I hope Sideshow just leaked a pic of one of the statues with the worst eyes, so everyone would cancel and they'd make an extra 10%. Yeah, that's it: it's just a conspiracy:lol:lol:lol

I'm on the wait list, wondering if I will get it, I didn't get a Joker as my name never got called on the wait list so hoping I do for this one

It's not as brutal as rogue, but the eyes do change everything about this piece. The idea is she looks seductive. A retarded eye can change that dramatically. For the price and time it's taken to build, Id like SS to show some attention to detail on this.

It's not as brutal as rogue, but the eyes do change everything about this piece. The idea is she looks seductive. A retarded eye can change that dramatically. For the price and time it's taken to build, Id like SS to show some attention to detail on this.

You're right, The prototype looks really seductive(just like poison Ivy should be). But I still think the production piece will be one of the best looking females sideshow has done

The plant with its mouth open is in a switched position compared to Sideshow's pictures. This confirms it's just the flower that gets switched out.

do not like this face, I notice a drastic change in the seducting pose of the piece as said before, I prefer the CC one.

those eyes confirm a bad QC and of course you can not take that piece to a show if you want to sell the product.

My opinion is that in these type of pieces, females, when looks are the essential part of the character, eyes should be perfect and you can only get this job perfectly done piece by piece by a professional painter and not as if they were cars or whatever painting all the same as quick as they can.

Back