Premium Format Poison Ivy PF v3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1125x682_previewbanner_PoisonIvyPrint.jpg

Pretty much what the PF will look like

amazing print. now I'm waiting tom see it. Will the boobs be bigger than the first one?

Not bad, will need to see more. As of now. I’m going to keep my original and pass on this one. Bigger boobs and my friend did an awesome custom paint job on it for me. Can’t beat that as a collector! I may change my mind and add this if ss gives us all a stunning piece which deserves the space. Space is a premium now.

WTF is going on over at Sideshow this year ? They are making some terrible design choices, they need to hire a new art director that's for sure.

I can't see this version of Ivy seducing many men with that muscular back and flat ass.

I have no idea why SSC would go in this direction for Ivy. This is nuts!

I see Ivy being toned, but not ripped and jacked. Still need to see the front of this PF, ...but the Green with Envy Ivy and the OG Ivy are still the better Ivy PFs.

Hate what I'm seeing so far. I know, wait until the full reveal, but this is not looking good.

Ivy is a seductress not a ripped warrior.

Do you guys think its because the WW PF had great reviews ...and one of the things that was praised is her toned back?

attachment.php

So SSC takes those praise and figures it would be ok to give Ivy this muscular back?

attachment.php

Which still doesn't make sense as WW is a warrior ...and Ivy is not. Head scratcher.

Based on these two pics, Ivy appears more ripped than Wonder Woman, which is a definite head-scratcher.

Sideshow is not going to be around for long if they keep making such awful design decisions. Is she pretty? Nope. Is she feminine? Nope. Is this a worse design than tilting Harley? Nope. That's one positive. Whoever is in charge at Sideshow needs to move on. Every dog has its day and these latest DC designs are not very well thought up. Wonder Woman is the only good one in the bunch with Superman being somewhat OK.

The rest aren't very good and all I can think of when I look at Ivy is "That's a man, baby!" No offense to any LGBT people but this design needs a serious adjustment in curves and femininity. And her face is NOT pretty

Do you guys think its because the WW PF had great reviews ...and one of the things that was praised is her toned back?

attachment.php

So SSC takes those praise and figures it would be ok to give Ivy this muscular back?

attachment.php

I was just going to post this! Maybe they were fed up of all the annoying whiners saying they covered up her back lol also I don't mind the direction of this Ivy, looks very realistic anatomy-wise and different from their other Ivy statues which were more comic/stylised. If you don't like it then don't buy it guys

Wow! During 12 days of SS I thought I'd be getting at least 6 SS DC PF's, now I think I'm just getting WW and probably Superman and getting P1 1/4 Batman. I'm also starting to wonder if I should just stick with Tweeterhead 1/6 Super Powers line and not get any 1/4 at all. I thought I'd be getting both TH and SS, but now it might just be TH.

Back