Premium Format Poison Ivy PF v3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Usually the art print is nicer looking than the actual statue. Curious to see how this pf turns out as the art print is errrr

This Ivy will display well with the new Supergirl PF -

2rc7fuq.jpg

Usually the art print is nicer looking than the actual statue. Curious to see how this pf turns out as the art print is errrr

Only 2 came to mind for me. Ivy and the batman print looked better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sideshow is becoming the DCEU of statue companies. All of these new DC PF's should be slam dunks for me, and I can't say I'm impressed with any of them except Wonder Woman. Superman is ok, Joker and Harley are meh, Batman is awful, and this Ivy/She-Hulk mash-up is a head-scratcher. Maybe the full reveal will change my mind, but at these prices, Sideshow has to do better.

Sideshow is becoming the DCEU of statue companies. All of these new DC PF's should be slam dunks for me, and I can't say I'm impressed with any of them except Wonder Woman. Superman is ok, Joker and Harley are meh, Batman is awful, and this Ivy/She-Hulk mash-up is a head-scratcher. Maybe the full reveal will change my mind, but at these prices, Sideshow has to do better.

Thats just it. This statue looks like its best to display it from the back / side. Those muscles are such a distraction

Thats just it. This statue looks like its best to display it from the back / side. Those muscles are such a distraction

With the way her head is turned to her left, I'm hoping this new Ivy PF will be good to display showing her left side. That way if the full reveal shows that her back is indeed too jacked, then displaying her left side would help hide her back. That's assuming the rest of her is not as jacked as her back ...as shown in the teaser pic.

Teaser pic:
1125x682_previewbanner_PoisonIvyPF-3-1-636x448.jpg

Preview pic:
attachment.php

With the way her head is turned to her left, I'm hoping this new Ivy PF will be good to display showing her left side. That way if the full reveal shows that her back is indeed too jacked, then displaying her left side would help hide her back. That's assuming the rest of her is not as jacked as her back ...as shown in the teaser pic.

Teaser pic:
1125x682_previewbanner_PoisonIvyPF-3-1-636x448.jpg

Preview pic:
attachment.php

True. We will know soon enough

Easy pass. IMO, you have 3 options on 1/4 or bigger -

1) Either earlier SSC 1/4 version of Poison Ivy
2) The XM 1/4 version of her (although it is not the classic version, it is unique)
3) The Prime 1/3 Hush version

Personally, I think the 1/3 Hush version looks the best but since it is 1/3 scale, I know it is not for everyone.

Saving a ton of money this year with SSC. I guess it is not a bad thing - I'm running out of room anyway.

I don't know what it is, but....something about Ivy's face reminds me of Zatanna. Did Steve Lord sculpt this PF?

Well said my friend I feel exactly the same way on each one you described. If these were 300.00-350.00 then it’s whatever. But at these new prices no thanks. Art direction needs some work.

I know that people keep focusing on her back but to me the real killer is that bulging left bicep. It's just huge and screams female bodybuilder. I'm just picturing how odd it will look for people who collect female statues and have Wonder Woman, Red Sonja, Supergirl, etc., and then Poison Ivy sitting there looking like she could kick all their asses with her bare hands.

I know that people keep focusing on her back but to me the real killer is that bulging left bicep. It's just huge and screams female bodybuilder. I'm just picturing how odd it will look for people who collect female statues and have Wonder Woman, Red Sonja, Supergirl, etc., and then Poison Ivy sitting there looking like she could kick all their asses with her bare hands.

Don't forget Power Girl :lol

Back