Premium Format Poison Ivy PF v3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Poison Ivy PF v2

Yeah I told myself only one version of each character and had the sirens. Then they released purple catwoman and that went out the window! Off topic but how is the suit on your catwoman in the pic holding up? Mine was showing a bit of wear / stretching of the material but haven't checked in a while as it's boxed up now

love the sculpt!who did it? I'm in for one. I will own down the road. hope we get a cot ex! will keep both villain ladies. just need to do some overtime at the grocery store for more statues.

I thought Sideshow would get her up quickly, but now I don't know about that. She's the only one of the six new DC PF's Sideshow announced that they haven't shown at all.

Last thing they said was she was getting painted. I’m still waiting for the Wolverine bust they announced day 1.

I totally forgot about this PF ...damn!

We need updates on this soon. Otherwise, its fading into obscurity....

After the seeing what they’ve doing lately, don’t set your hopes high

Nah. I love my Poison Ivy Green with Envy PF ...so I'm not banking on this. I am curious how it looks like, tho.

I'm not very hopeful either. After Harley's ultra-awkward pose, and Batman's WTF body proportions and EX "batarangs," I'm not very hopeful this piece will look good.

It will look like a mashup of Prime 1s Ivy and XMs Ivy

... if people would stop buying that crap we’d get a classic line up completed

Joker and new Harley POed for sure

Skipping Cap Widow Daredevil Batman Elektra and most likely Ivy and Wonder Woman

The originals were fine

On the fence with the new Superman

It’s impressive

1125x682_previewbanner_PoisonIvyPrint.jpg

Pretty much what the PF will look like

I like it! Different type of pose and some nice color to break up the green. Now, I wonder if they will have a variant version as well.

I like it! Different type of pose and some nice color to break up the green. Now, I wonder if they will have a variant version as well.

The first variant was made when the market landscape was barren compared to now. This PF will go on sale along side P1's Hush version on Sideshow's own website as well as a 1/4 XM version that will be readily available through the online groups. Both of which look great in their own right. Than to consider how many 1/4 statues of Poison Ivy have SSC already sold with the first PF and it's variant? A lot. Unless this is a mind blowing piece I think SSC would be happy to just sell through this version, period, never mind a variant too.

Back