Statue Please make this

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spidey

Freaked Out
Reaction score
image.jpeg
Simply love this pose, looks so effortless. And I think they have nailed the physique for the character; not too muscular or too lean. Not sure about the design of the costume though, think they should stick to black instead of white for the spider emblem.

I could probably live with the oversized emblem if it were the traditional black color, but the white kills it for me. I'm not sure why they felt the need to mess with a good thing as far as the costume design goes.

It seems his proportion are based on Tom Holland, and I think that's the best representation of the teenage version of spider-man. Tobey was too stocky, while Andrew was a tad too lean. I agree that they could have stuck with original costume, but I don't mind this version if they had the black emblem.

I figured this was the movie tie in game and probably what the costume in the new film will look like. The stripes on the shoulder/biceps area are similar to Civil War. I hope not though

I'm sure there will be unlockable costumes from the comics. I think the new outfit looks good though. It's not as though you can't tell that it's Spidey.

I'll wait to see if the game is actually good (and I'm so badly hoping that it will be) before desiring collectibles based on it.

If it turns out well enough maybe Prime 1 will do a 1/3, like the Arkham Knight line.

That pose IS pretty cool.

But the costume looks like an amalgamation of 2 costumes ...the black and red. Too complex. Remove the white.

Nice pose, terrible costume

__

If you want patriotic lookin' Spidey then go all the way through with it!

spider_patriot_zpsphfyw2fs.jpg

Pumped for this game and agree that if it's anywhere near as good as the Arkham Knight games it will get a statue or, at the very least, a toy line.

I've read a few articles about it and can clear up some confusion...

It seems his proportion are based on Tom Holland, and I think that's the best representation of the teenage version of spider-man. Tobey was too stocky, while Andrew was a tad too lean. I agree that they could have stuck with original costume, but I don't mind this version if they had the black emblem.

I think he looks taller/longer than Holland, plus this from IGN "This is a more seasoned Peter Parker who's more masterful at fighting big crime in New York City," Insomniac [the developer] said. "At the same time, he's struggling to balance his absurdly chaotic personal life and career." So maybe mid-late 20s Spidey, rather than the 16 year old Holland will be portraying.

I figured this was the movie tie in game and probably what the costume in the new film will look like. The stripes on the shoulder/biceps area are similar to Civil War. I hope not though

Also from IGN "The developer also confirmed that the game is not based on the upcoming movie." Which is great news because there are very, very few good games based off of movie licenses.

I could probably live with the oversized emblem if it were the traditional black color, but the white kills it for me. I'm not sure why they felt the need to mess with a good thing as far as the costume design goes.

I'm hoping, like the Arkham Knight games, that this is one of many costumes to chose from when playing and we're not stuck with it. Although, I agree if this is the look for the statue I'd probably pass.

Back