Please correct firefly's mask!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agree, at least make him like this, please!!!!!

fireflymod.jpg

That is a major improvement... this should be fixed. Basically adding one paint operation will make collectors much happier.

You got my Sig....Robbiethepainter's pic looks 1000X better :D, please Sideshow, make it happen!!

Why do American companies always fail?

I swear. Hot Toys should have purchased this license, they would KNOW what to do.

Give it to an Asian company; who actually CARES about what they produce and you'll be happy.

Why do racists always think someone gives a damn about their opinion?

I guess while China was slaughtering 60 million of their own, America was too busy developing lousy business practices. Oops. I forgot to include Japan, Cambodia, and Vietnam under the indiscriminate mass murder distinction. Wouldn't want China to get all the credit.

Perhaps they included the hood so when its up it would allude to the camo mask of the figures?

Last edited:
Whoa Whoa!

Lets leave the Anti SSC and Anti America comments out of this thread please.

:)

Its called GI Joe A Real American Hero

Not GI Joe a Real Asian Hero

What excactly, in your little world is anti American about making an accurate statement suggesting the quality Sideshow produces pales in comparison to that of Hot Toys? The facts speak for themselves. Get a grip xenophobe

Why do racists always think someone gives a damn about their opinion?

I guess while China was slaughtering 60 million of their own, America was too busy developing lousy business practices. Oops. I forgot to include Japan, Cambodia, and Vietnam under the indiscriminate mass murder distinction. Wouldn't want China to get all the credit.

...And another simpleton...Shall i not mention the fine job of killing innocents you've done in Vietnam, Afghanistan and Iraq...and dont get me started on the Michael Bay's films the world has endured over the years..

Back