Please correct firefly's mask!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If people really want to see Sideshow change its arrogant and unresponsive attitude, they have to refuse to buy their products. The complacent I'll-buy-it-anyway types give Sideshow no incentive to change. Even just a hundred people could really mess with their profit margin on this figure.

Yea, but if you don't buy it the line ends.

So you want a figure that can be worked to look awesome, or no figures being made period?

How about making the figure actually LOOK like the character it supposedly represents to begin with so we don't have to re-work them at additional expense. Sorry but Fauxfly doesn't represent.

I wonder if Sideshow will ruin BEACH HEAD's head so we all get to complain about it and then Sideshow will end up stating they'll include a second head for BEACH HEAD?

:lol

With the design they chose for Firefly, the way they did the head makes sense. Not that I like it, but I get it. I don't see Beachhead having the same problem.

(Now I get to sit and wait for them to prove me wrong... :duh)

Sideshow, the new mask looks good, but the white base color throws it off a bit. If it had the color from the plain head at the base, it would look much more like Firefly.

Just a suggestion. It would elevate this figure from good to great.

Sideshow, the new mask looks good, but the white base color throws it off a bit. If it had the color from the plain head at the base, it would look much more like Firefly.

Just a suggestion. It would elevate this figure from good to great.

Go eat some lard.

and I agree.

unless they change the whole camo pattern on the outfit too, they should keep the base color of the head consistent by keeping the white.

ok...start a thread to change the whole pattern!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    775.2 KB · Views: 7
Back