Please correct firefly's mask!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Emmm.... baclava

homerL0510_228x299.jpg
baclava1.jpg

I concur, but I doubt Sideshow will even acknowledge . . . much less listen/read.

The sad part is . . . regardless . . . there will be those of us who'll simply buy it "as is" which is all that Sideshow cares about. It can be totally off . . . but Sideshow's stance is . . . "We can screw it up, but they'll still buy it."

Sideshow . . . prove us wrong, but we all know better. Maybe Sideshow did this deliberately as an excuse to "pause" the GI JOE line so they can blame collectors like us for not supporting the line?

Last edited:
I would pay more for a camo mask.

Sideshow, PLEASE listen to your fans. I doubt this is so far into production that the head cannot be painted camo; hell, I will pay more for a camo mask because if you don't make it camo, I will have to pay someone to custom paint it for me (which will also devalue my EX).

Nobody from Sideshow has chimed in yet to answer our questions? Nope. Didn't think so. :lol

Good move to not comment. A bunch of pissed off gi Joe fans, that's a no win situation if they did comment within this thread or even on their on site. It is what it is.

Not just the mask, change the whole outfit.

What he said :cool:

What they said. :lecture

I concur, but I doubt Sideshow will even acknowledge . . . much less listen/read.

Nobody from Sideshow has chimed in yet to answer our questions? Nope. Didn't think so. :lol

Any chance the two of you could shut the hell up? This is a sincere effort to get changes made. It's not an excuse for you to stand on your puny little anti-Sideshow soapboxes. STFU or GTFO.

Add my sig to this list.

It's a really cool figure, and I will be buying it regardless, but this little change will go a LONG way.

Why do American companies always fail?

I swear. Hot Toys should have purchased this license, they would KNOW what to do.

Give it to an Asian company; who actually CARES about what they produce and you'll be happy.

I am totally on board with this change. Firefly has always been my favorite of the entire Joe line. The pre-production shots were great so why did it have to change so much? He is more expensive then any Joe figure before him and the didn't even get his costume right.

Signed!

Sideshow,
The other figures in this lineup have been balanced very well between classic appearances and modern updates. This figure looks decent, but doesn't reflect the iconic presence that is Firefly. Please forget about the parka/hood and apply some camo to the balaclava. That would do this figure justice.

Why do American companies always fail?

I swear. Hot Toys should have purchased this license, they would KNOW what to do.

Give it to an Asian company; who actually CARES about what they produce and you'll be happy.

Whoa Whoa!

Lets leave the Anti SSC and Anti America comments out of this thread please.

:)

Its called GI Joe A Real American Hero

Not GI Joe a Real Asian Hero

Back