Playstation 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
greatness is here!

Got one today...probably going to grab Shadow Fall tonight!

White Leather Ps4 for sale. It's nearly a K though but it does look nice though

7epegupa.jpg

https://bit.ly/ISdqtx

Last edited:
In time to go head-to-head with Titanfall.

I got titan fall collectors edition preordered for xbox one but i want a ps4 too so i will get the second son bundle but sucks its around titan fall date titan fall will consume most of my time as many others lol.

Just a heads up lay station network got hacked again make sure you don't have any credit card info on the system.

I got titan fall collectors edition preordered for xbox one but i want a ps4 too so i will get the second son bundle but sucks its around titan fall date titan fall will consume most of my time as many others lol.

I'd love to get the Collector's Ed too.
Where did you PO yours from?

I have two games I haven't started yet and thinking of trading in one for Assassins Creed... which one would you guys keep? Battlefield 4 or Call of Duty?

I have two games I haven't started yet and thinking of trading in one for Assassins Creed... which one would you guys keep? Battlefield 4 or Call of Duty?

The campaign for Ghosts is great though. Like, you won't laugh harder at any other game this year. It's just ridiculous.

Ended up getting a PS4 today, though hadn't left the house today....my cousin was at Best Buy at 6am to get a ticket to get a PS4 for him and his (adult) son. Got home and his son told him, 'I said Xbox one!' lol, lord some people....easiest console purchase ever for me since he didn't want to have to return it

started playing knack with my wife earlier. she's not a gamer, but she loves watching me play, so its been a lot of fun to actually play together. nothing groundbreaking, just fun.

Ended up getting a PS4 today, though hadn't left the house today....my cousin was at Best Buy at 6am to get a ticket to get a PS4 for him and his (adult) son. Got home and his son told him, 'I said Xbox one!' lol, lord some people....easiest console purchase ever for me since he didn't want to have to return it
his adult (40 year old) son should know by now to keep the mouth shut and silently take the free $430
you scored bigtime Matt, congrats, ps4s are hard to come by

Keep BF4 definitely. Ghosts is ok but the worst in the series by far IMO

BF4 actually blows it away

his adult (40 year old) son should know by now to keep the mouth shut and silently take the free $430
you scored bigtime Matt, congrats, ps4s are hard to come by

You would think so but I've cancelled two Ps4's with Game. Even though it said cancelled next to my orders there still charged & sent me them :lol

Funny I mentioned that at football last night & quickly become very popular. There not going to be hard to sell on. Except I'm keeping one, I didn't want to get both at once because I know it's going to annoy my wife but now I've payed for it & I'm going to have it hand there's no way I'll be able to sell it on. I don't need two though :lol

Back