Playstation 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tried on the website too, still nothing. It says won't accept credit card, i'm using a debit card which worked on PS3 when i made my last purchase :mad:

Gonna have to ring them tomorrow

how about just buying the card at the store for +. Though if it doesn't accept it like that then there is even more problems (since the card is already bought).

SONY WARNS OF 'IRREGULAR ACTIVITY' ON PSN ACCOUNTS
ADVERTISEMENT

Forced password resets for some PlayStation users.

Because of the 2011 hack I refuse to give PSN my card info. More secure just using the cards from the stores (Xbox Live and Microsoft Currency/PSN Currency).

Yeah I just buy it from Game online & they send you the code. It pretty much always a bit cheaper that way as well + I get Game reward points for it which is cool.

That will all change once people get seriously hurt or killed.
I'm surprised the stores dont get more thrashed.
The wave of people could flatten those aisles in not time.
You mean like we had in the US for black friday? To bad it took us years of injuries and deaths to learn.

wQi2FF9.gif

pretty cool - always preferred their design.

I think it's funny how everyone ****s on the older dual shock designs. At tr tune they were known as the greatest controller ever made!

They did need an update but I never got the obsession with the Xbox controls, never liked em way to chunky imo

I think it's funny how everyone ****s on the older dual shock designs. At tr tune they were known as the greatest controller ever made!

They did need an update but I never got the obsession with the Xbox controls, never liked em way to chunky imo

Man the Xbox controller is perfect IMO fits perfectly into my hands but the dual shock is cool with me. I still haven't even held the Ps4 duel shock yet but my Ps4 arrives on the 9th so not long now though. I was in Game yesterday & wanted to try it out there but I couldn't even get close to the demo unit it was surrounded

But it's just down to preference but then you have your fanboy comments were ones the best ever & the others a huge pile of **** so the internet really never gives a fair judgment of what people really think

I hate the analog sticks on the Xbox One controller, after a few hours of playing, they to small for my thumbs. Dualshock 4 sticks are much wider.

Right I had a Ps4 on order cancelled it but then ordered it again. The one I cancelled turns out to be the one getting delivered on Monday but Game have just charged my card again for a 2nd Ps4 for ****s sake :gah:

I know I could probably sell it on eBay for a small profit but I hate selling stuff on eBay

Last edited:
Right I had a Ps4 on order cancelled it but then ordered it again. The one I cancelled turns out to be the one getting delivered on Monday but Game have just charged my card again for a 2nd Ps4 for ****s sake :gah:

I know I could probably sell it on eBay for a small profit but I hate selling stuff on eBay
sell it to me...

mate if you have a spare and in essex, my mate will def buy it

Back