Playstation 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Daaaaamn, looks like I'm not getting knack. :(

I thought a crash bandicoot style platformer would be a good way to start this generation. Oh we'll

Dunno what to get now since I don't like COD/assassins creed or Fifa

Yeah I was on the fence about Knack. It looks like some of the smaller titles are getting all the praise.

That's about par for the course with launch systems. I'm really shocked Killzone is getting mostly 7's and an 8 from IGN. It looks great to me.

Knack got an 8.25 on Game Informer

Though it's a launch game for a next-gen system, Knack is almost nostalgic; it's the kind of game they don't make that often anymore. As such, it's not the most innovative or the most visually dazzling game. This won't be the one you put in to show off your new console to your friends. However, when you're done with the prettied-up versions of the big franchises, you'll find yourself wanting to return to Knack. It's got charm and heart, and offers a whole lot of good gameplay. Ultimately, that's still what's important - no matter which generation we're in.

Well now I'm just confused.

About the game informer the guy says its not pretty but I think it looks fantastic, like a playable animated movie

It's pretty annoying soo much stuff isn't available at launch. I guess ps3 suffered the same thing, I got mine2 years after release so it had all its **** together by then.
Here's to hoping PS4 gets it all together in less than a year!

i said it before .. Killzone is the only launch game that matters for the PS4 .. don't get disapointed by the knack reviews, i was expecting it

and that Xbox One got the better launch titles .

It's a good thing I have plenty of ps3 stuff to get through till spring 2014. La noire, the lady of us, portal 2, all bio shocks, Catherine and dishonoured

Yeah I was on the fence about Knack. It looks like some of the smaller titles are getting all the praise.

That's about par for the course with launch systems. I'm really shocked Killzone is getting mostly 7's and an 8 from IGN. It looks great to me.

Yeah, Killzone was the one I wanted to get 9's or 90% (depending on which critic you follow).

Knack sure looks fun though. A game that brings you back to the basics of a good video game.

Back