Playstation 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to start off my PS4 experience with COD Ghosts, Killzone Shadow Fall, AC4 and Flower! I can't freaking wait! :drool :blissy

Also, and this is just my own personal speculation based on numbers I got from a friend of mine who is a Gamestop manager, but most stores in this district are getting on average 20 extra systems for non-preorder sales, so I would guess most stores will have at least a handful of extra units. Sony has been manufacturing them since April.

Here we go... ive been very lucky with new consoles so far. Hopefully, that will continue with these. Sigh.

I got the xbox one coming i hope theres no issues I hate reading shat like this all the development time they had how the hell did they ship systems with hdmi connections that don't work

Also, and this is just my own personal speculation based on numbers I got from a friend of mine who is a Gamestop manager, but most stores in this district are getting on average 20 extra systems for non-preorder sales, so I would guess most stores will have at least a handful of extra units. Sony has been manufacturing them since April.

both consoles went into production in around August or September

Still debating if to keep my order or not. Just payed for my XB1, I'm definitely going to get a Ps4 but I'm not sure to get it now or wait till after Christmas.

Still debating if to keep my order or not. Just payed for my XB1, I'm definitely going to get a Ps4 but I'm not sure to get it now or wait till after Christmas.

Learn from others mistakes. The majority of the people that said they cancelled or gave the pre-order to someone else, now wishes they didn't . You have been warned. They chose poorly.

Learn from others mistakes. The majority of the people that said they cancelled or gave the pre-order to someone else, now wishes they didn't . You have been warned. They chose poorly.

Not really, it's just hype. :lol :panic: There still aren't any must have games (at least for me) at launch so if I don't get a PS4 or XBone now I'll patiently wait until they're back in stock.

That being said, I'm gonna head out early tomorrow to see what's going on and if the line isn't big, I'll pick one up. If it is, I'll head back home.

Not really, it's just hype. :lol :panic: There still aren't any must have games (at least for me) at launch so if I don't get a PS4 or XBone now I'll patiently wait until they're back in stock.

That being said, I'm gonna head out early tomorrow to see what's going on and if the line isn't big, I'll pick one up. If it is, I'll head back home.

I agree about it being the hype. I will wait until early next year. I am building another PC anyway. Need all the monies to go towards that.

I agree about it being the hype. I will wait until early next year. I am building another PC anyway. Need all the monies to go towards that.

For me it's not really the hype. I'm able to play games I wanted like AC4, COD, and BF4, the best possible way on a console. To me this is a nice upgrade. Not to mention Killzone and some of the other games that now have my attention.

This is an great year to be a gamer. The new consoles are arriving! It's not hype. It's flat out exciting. :yess:

For me it's not really the hype. I'm able to play games I wanted like AC4, COD, and BF4, the best possible way on a console. To me this is a nice upgrade. Not to mention Killzone and some of the other games that now have my attention.

This is an great year to be a gamer. The new consoles are arriving! It's not hype. It's flat out exciting. :yess:

It is exciting but the only launch title I care about since Watch Dog got delayed is BF4 and I play that only on PC.

I can understand not being excited if you don't want to play any of the titles. I have at least 6 that I'm dying to play. :lol:gah:

Ya, although I realized the other day that GT6 is coming out before the holidays. That is when I was like **** I shouldn't be giving my preorder to my brother.

I'm looking forward to it. As a console gamer its gonna be a lot of fun playing the new games on a new system with friends.

Back