Play Imaginative- Avengers- Iron Man 1/6th MK VII diecast figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How much do you think the 1/6 mark Vii with hall of armour will re-sell for when its actually released? Haven't seen any on eBay.co.uk or .com. :dunno

Damn figure's been delayed AGAIN! i wish theyd stop showing us new figures and release the ones that were meant to be out months ago!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4

Yea i heard lol im just being a lil impatient

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4

Yeah, tell me about it. :impatient:

It is time for it to be released already.

Me too:gah:
I'm hoping this will surpassed HT's so that HT will be forced to do better.
strangely, I didn't found any review or photos from those who got it yesterday

Has this been released? New product (initial release) with delay? Not a good sign.

I just collected mine yesterday. Man, this thing was freaking heavy! It weighed about 8.5kg, or roughly 19lbs in total (including its outer shipping box). The thing came ready packed in a sturdy plastic carrier bag, so that carrying that thing wasn't too much of a hassle. But the sheer size and crazy weight made it a challenge in crowded public transportation! :lol

But I made it home safely! Will try to post pics of it as soon as I can.

I just collected mine yesterday. Man, this thing was freaking heavy! It weighed about 8.5kg, or roughly 19lbs in total (including its outer shipping box). The thing came ready packed in a sturdy plastic carrier bag, so that carrying that thing wasn't too much of a hassle. But the sheer size and crazy weight made it a challenge in crowded public transportation! :lol

Please post pics & give us your thoughts about this figure:wave

can you post some comparison pics with HT's VII? if ya got him

Mines on the way from Singapore, got tracking number this morning :yess:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

i want to see comparison pictures with HT MKVII

From the pics i have seen the PI ver has slightly better arms, But the HT seemed to have more detail, accessories and better articulation, the difference between the two is visible to the naked eye, PI is more movie accurate but doesnt have the range of motion HT does,

Someone did a small review on FB.

- Color looks great since most of it is alloy
- Detail isn't up to par with HT's
- Movement is stiff
- Has QC issues. They did not trim the mould line
- HoA requires 3 AAA

I've only read about defects & the product isn't very good. At least the detail isn't at par with hot toys.
I wonder if their 1/4 line gonna fail big time.

Please could some1 post some links to the reviews, I can't find any and now feel worried its gonna be rubbish a figure :(

PI vs HT. (Credits to William Tan from OSR.)

1174633_10200932740654312_1062135343_n.jpg

Back