Play Imaginative 1/12 Scale Iron Man 3 Die-cast figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't remember Ironman 2...
547060_10153256454645648_1679196982_n.jpg

This is the stragest release i can remember. Only 2 months away from a US release and still no 1/12 reviews on utube or online pics of the finished units..just the one overseas facebook images of War machine but with no comments.
Im starting to think these are be avoided like black death....
Getting bummed a little....so hopful for a small high end iron man collection.
If only SH figuarts was willing to produce the entire lineup like Pi, i could rest happy knowing a quality Bullitt proof line was on its way....but no...
Still fingers crossed

Well my mind is put to rest.
With all the pics from nycc im all in.
I think these look great and omg...they are displaying every armor from all 4 movies.
Wow.

Well my mind is put to rest.
With all the pics from nycc im all in.
I think these look great and omg...they are displaying every armor from all 4 movies.
Wow.

A link to said picture would be much appreciated sir ! :1-1:

As an Iron Man fan, its cooler than cool to see every armor made. I'd love to have them all.

As a collector, what does PI think we are smoking to believe that they will be able to release 20, 30, 40.....different armors in 2014? They were only able to release ONE this year. RAW and Gold were the same armor repaint, so I'm calling that one.

Good luck.

As an Iron Man fan, its cooler than cool to see every armor made. I'd love to have them all.

As a collector, what does PI think we are smoking to believe that they will be able to release 20, 30, 40.....different armors in 2014? They were only able to release ONE this year. RAW and Gold were the same armor repaint, so I'm calling that one.

Good luck.

Agreed... I wouldn't doubt that 90% never see production and I'd bet not one hits stores in 2013 of the 3 or 4 that are pre orders right now.
But I can only wish for what could have been.

Agreed... I wouldn't doubt that 90% never see production and I'd bet not one hits stores in 2013 of the 3 or 4 that are pre orders right now.
But I can only wish for what could have been.

Yep bet maybe 10% at most of all of these will actually be produced...this is ALL show(and impressive it is..) and that's about it. Stangest new company/new license I can remember...

Their 1/4s look pretty nice. Glad to see a helmet with Pepper in it, since apparently HT wants to avoid her like the plague.

Some of the 1/4s look pretty good but all of them come off as toys to me. While hot toys figures look like they came straight out of the movies. Most of the pi seem to have a lot of proportions off and while they are bigger 600 plus for one figure is no way to collect all the suits. I can handle that with hot toys at 250-300 range generally. If nothing else its nice to see all the suits up close while I wait for hot toys to do them better.

Here's a video of the PI booth from NYCC 2013, I'm pretty sure I got all the armours in there :

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FastIOKofY[/ame]

Man, a lot of those look bad. I dig Iron Monger though. I wonder if they'll be asking for more money for him.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk 2

They're supposed to be released in September.. Po'd just to see what it looks like in hand. If I don't like it then my kid gets it.. He'll be happy even if they suck

Back