Play Imaginative 1/12 Scale Iron Man 3 Die-cast figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ultron-7

Super Freak
Reaction score
Gonna be a thread a made soon so here's one for now, can group all the armors together in one thread until they get their release details revealed.

Upcoming reveal of PI's 1/12 scale Iron Man 3 armors.

MK42
MK40 Hypervelocity Suit
MK?? Far right unkown
Iron Patriot & War Machine

935606_10152753339395648_509210782_n.jpg

Discuss.

I for one am excited to see the Mark 40 but want it in 1/6 really.

Last edited:
This is fantastic news. 1/12 is a great scale for mixing different lines. It's also much more affordable that 1/4, which is great because I am genuinely curious to see how PI's figures stack up, but can't afford 1/4. 6" also makes a hell of a lot more sense than the 1/10 Hyper Gokin.

The one on the far right looks damn nice! Is that a new Mark?

1/12 scale puts these at ~6" tall.

It would be VERY interesting to me (once they're all out) for someone to put together for a comparison an Ironman from the following series:
- Hasbro 6" series
- Revoltech
- SH Figuarts
- Figma
- Play Imaginative 1/12
since they should be all be relatively the same size.

Has anyone already asked or does anyone know if these will have any light up features for eyes and arc reactors?

I know it would be a no go for the repulsor hands.

1/12 scale puts these at ~6" tall.

It would be VERY interesting to me (once they're all out) for someone to put together for a comparison an Ironman from the following series:
- Hasbro 6" series
- Revoltech
- SH Figuarts
- Figma
- Play Imaginative 1/12
since they should be all be relatively the same size.

Yeah they do look sweet. If my funds are available pick up Gemini & WM 2.0.............I think....:lol

Back