Play Arts Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker action figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm considering getting the Deus Ex HR collectors edition which come with the play arts kai figure are they good quality?

definetly! i was doughtfull at first but when i finally got my BB Play Arts figure i was transformed into a fan. now im gonna get the Vabquish, Miller and Deus Ex figures.

just checked game.co.uk and saw that DE collectors is £100:thud:

it makes sence though since the augmented edition is £60 and the Play Arts is usually £40, but if you go to Play Arts official webiste youll get it for £30 ;P

I'm in the same boat. I've been wanting to pick up one of these for awhile bu can't decide which one. I haven't played PW yet, what outfit did Big Boss wear most in the game?

The jungle suit is definitely the most iconic outfit of the game. Big Boss even wears it in all of the cut-scenes. If you want to get only one figure from the line, make sure it's that one.

One more for the Jungle Camo version. I've only owned it for a couple weeks now, but it is such a great, well crafted figure. I'll probably order a second Camo figure for my work desk (works at the VA and sees a lot of the Green Berets that train in the area).

Sent from the ice planet Hoth on my fancy iPhone.

The jungle suit is definitely the most iconic outfit of the game. Big Boss even wears it in all of the cut-scenes. If you want to get only one figure from the line, make sure it's that one.
yep, that was my plan. although, if they make the shirtless one i'll get that too so it can double as a MGS3 Snake. still waiting for the Kaz figure to be out, he was pretty big in this game too.

I dunno whether to get one of these cos they're great for the price, or hold off and see what Hot Toys announce (soon hopefully).

I never realized how big these were until I actually looked into them. When I skimmed past them on ebay or something, I always assumed they were around 7 inches.

^^^ If you want a sixth-scale Snake, and you can't wait for Hot Toys, you can always customize your own, bro.. There are lots of BDUs available to dress up your Snake.. and custom sculpts are for sale here as well. :D

^^^ If you want a sixth-scale Snake, and you can't wait for Hot Toys, you can always customize your own, bro.. There are lots of BDUs available to dress up your Snake.. and custom sculpts are for sale here as well. :D

i still think the medicom ones are pretty sick tho. check out reviews on youtube, its style is more like the art than the realism.

but if you aint got the cash, jus wait for HT foreal tho

i still think the medicom ones are pretty sick tho. check out reviews on youtube, its style is more like the art than the realism.

but if you aint got the cash, jus wait for HT foreal tho

Yeah, the Medicom figures are really nice. When they were released, they were some of the best 1/6 figures in the market, and a lot of folks wanted them, not just the MGS fans.

But, since then, 1/6 figures have gotten a lot more realistic.

I just got a late June ETA email for Japan release of Kaz Miller and Battle Suit Snake. Cost will be about $50 apiece over here.

Looks like the battle suit also comes with a hooded head to represent one of your other male MSF Combat Team operatives. From the pics I saw it comes with the MG3 and RPG-7, while Kaz has a pistol and M16A1 rifle.

I just got a late June ETA email for Japan release of Kaz Miller and Battle Suit Snake. Cost will be about $50 apiece over here.

Looks like the battle suit also comes with a hooded head to represent one of your other male MSF Combat Team operatives. From the pics I saw it comes with the MG3 and RPG-7, while Kaz has a pistol and M16A1 rifle.

im not sure who to contact, maybe you could give me the address or contact them for me?

i wanna find out about the Vanquish figures. im curious as the Deus Ex and new Metal Gear play arts have shown the paint job and release dates, yet no more news on the Vanquish figs have come. they were all teased at the same time if i recall correctly.
cheers

OMFN'G!!!!!! So bought!!!!!! Hopefully this means we'll see some MGS1 and 2 figures.

Holy ____ OMG WTF!!!

If you asked me last year if Play Arts would be the hottest toy line 2011 i woulda said shut it!

damn. we need all of MG series characters now lol. HT needs to learn from these guys :p

wow At first i thought it was Hot toys!!! this thing looks ____ing amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grey FOx done justice finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:

nw6gv.jpg

5vptw.jpg
rerkv.jpg

just had to post the pic itself for ease.
oh man its so sick i just puked on myself

Back