Play Arts Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker action figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Outstanding! Is yours the iPhone4? I'm thinking of getting myself one when I'm back in the states this summer, if Hot Toys will let me...

Yeah it's an iPhone 4. I finally broke down and ordered the Play Arts Jungle Camo figure. He should be here on Tuesday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

My Jungle Camo Snake arrived today. Very good looking figure, and I'm incredibly impressed with him. Might have to go after the Sneaking Suit next. When is the Battle Armor Snake supposed to ship??

I have both figures but the Sneaking Suit version is my favorite and the one I display with the Ballistic Shield & Mk 2. I highly recommend it, you won't be disappointed.

I've only seen announcements and pics of the Battle Suit version here in Japan... haven't seen any on sale yet, but they should be coming out soon.

More prototype photos of Battle-Dress Snake and Kaz Miller! :clap

pakbattlebb2.jpg

pakbattlebb1.jpg

pakbattlebb3.jpg

pakbattlebb4.jpg

pakmiller1.jpg

pakmiller2.jpg

pakmiller3.jpg

pakmiller4.jpg

Can't wait! :yess:

Thanks to me getting my taxes in, I was finally able to order Sneaking Suit Snake after along time of wanting it. I ordered both Snake and Emile from BBTS, so hopefully Ill get them by Friday.

I think all of the soon-to-be-released PA Kai boxed sets from Peace Walker will have an alternate head if you want to have a generic soldier donning the Battle-Dress uniform! :clap

I think so man, but I am only basing it on the logic that they are the same line, so they should be compatible. :duff

The new figures are up for pre-order at BBTS! The price is a little high though.

Was expecting it to be around $50. I got the Sneaking version for about $40 shipped last year.

On a side note...Freakin aye the Play arts Deus EX figures look sweet as well!

Got my Big Boss in today, really neat figure. Legs seemed a tad jacked so I had to adjust them by removing the legs to get to the hips. Headsculpt and paintjob is great.

finally got around to getting one of these. went with the Jungle Fatigues version since that's what he wore through most of the game. i'm definitely getting Kaz, i'll probably pass on the other Snakes. when are the new ones coming out anyway?

these are MUCH nicer than the Medicom RAH figures. by a country mile.

Well, I did get an "official" Peace Walker logo T-shirt from Amazon Japan marketplace a while back, patterned after one of the Uniqlo collaboration DLC uniforms from the game... What can I say, I collect T-shirts too. :monkey3

I haven't seen any of this Konami stuff before. Unless they release this game for PS3, or Hot Toys gets a Metal Gear license, I'm satisfied with what have already.

Last edited:
Back