Play Arts Kai Mass Effect 3 Figures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tali looks awesome!

I fear for how Liara and Miranda (if they make her) will come out. Great body sculpts but terrible head sculpts like Ashley and Shepard :(

The Ashley figure has weird bags under her eyes. Maybe they were trying to approximate a hungover Ash after that night of drinking.

I fear for Liara too. They better not get her wrong! On the bright side, I think they'll nail characters without human-like features such as Legion, Mordin, Wrex and Grunt.

Got mine in. Ughh.

I saw pics of shepard the head sclupt was off how is they QC an loose joint its seems that I is my biggest issue with them the sclupt are for the most part good but the joint on many of my play arts are loose in the hips arms are alright kness ok but those hips are so loose.

Last edited:
QC is almost nonexistent.
Shepard looks like he is wearing lipstick.
There's a big blot of paint on Ashley's neck.
Garrus's box was not even assembled correctly.
Were they not inspected OMG.

High price,low quality combined with lack of accessory(not even a stand seriously) doesn't really make these a worthwhile purchase at full price.

But they do look pretty if you don't look too close (the armors are very detailed actually) and the articulations are amazing.

QC is almost nonexistent.
Shepard looks like he is wearing lipstick.
There's a big blot of paint on Ashley's neck.
Garrus's box was not even assembled correctly.
Were they not inspected OMG.

High price,low quality combined with lack of accessory(not even a stand seriously) doesn't really make these a worthwhile purchase at full price.

But they do look pretty if you don't look too close (the armors are very detailed actually) and the articulations are amazing.

You sir just saved me a lot of money. Think I'll ignore this entire line and just stick with my Shepard PF.

Wow Shepard looks terrible. So does Ashley.

Ugh, it seems like they always end up messing up their figures.

i'm taking pics and maybe making a much more detailed review this weekend.
but here's the boxes.
tumblr_m9vmhkKdLm1r8h7mlo1_500.jpg

Please post pics quickly. These are now in stock at Sideshow (and due to charge/ship next week) and I need to know whether to cancel or not.

Thanks!

Garrus looks passable. His shoulders seems a bit low and he seems alittle skinny or emmaciated. I know PA figures have an "anime" look to them, but I still think he should fill out the armor a bit more.

Ashley looks overly painted. Maybe alittle paint thinner around the eyes might help to pull that back some. It would also help to see some pics where she isn't staring down...

Shepard looks ridiculously bad. The head sculpt skin tone doesn't match the next at all and looks way too tanned. The facial sculpt looks so off - it looks like a cheap KO figure from some fly-by-night company. That and he looks like he has two black-eyes.

At best, I'd buy Garrus and even that's a tough sell. Might just have to settle for my Big Fish / DCD figures.

Back