Play Arts Kai Mass Effect 3 Figures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sheps face is a bit off but that armor is solid, plus the paint job may bring out more of the "default" Shepard. Garrus is freakin' nuts! The girl means nothing to me, I own ME for PS3 so I never got to play the first one and the choices I made before ME2 started had it so she wasnt in my playthru. I'd also love to see a Tali and a Thane but mostly my new favorite character robo-EDI!!!!

well they're rought prototypes....here is hoping Shepards face gets fixed.

Man I'd love to have one of each major species standing on the shelf (Shepard, Tali, Liara, Wrex, Mordin, Garrus, Legion)

Ohh I know. I think it has to do with his hair and his nose, as well as his upper arms lol.

I can see them definitely adding Tali next- followed by Liara, Legion, Mordin, and Wrex (Mordin and Legion being ME2 favourites). Possibly Miranda, Jack (ME3?) and Thane, too.

You know what.....the whole friggin squad. All 19!

Ohh I know. I think it has to do with his hair and his nose, as well as his upper arms lol.

I can see them definitely adding Tali next- followed by Liara, Legion, Mordin, and Wrex (Mordin and Legion being ME2 favourites). Possibly Miranda, Jack (ME3?) and Thane, too.

You know what.....the whole friggin squad. All 19!

:exactly: We need the whole squad!!!

I'm kinda glad that the Ashley figure doesn't look anything like Ashley.

me too! though she does look a heck of a lot better in ME3 than she did in ME1 & 2.

I really hope we see Liara and Miranda. my LI throughout the series. Garrus is a definite buy, but I hope they work on that Shepard sculpt

me too! though she does look a heck of a lot better in ME3 than she did in ME1 & 2.

I really hope we see Liara and Miranda. my LI throughout the series. Garrus is a definite buy, but I hope they work on that Shepard sculpt
Garrus really grew on me in ME3. I'll be buying him definitely. I hope they fix Shepard's sculpt a bit tbh.

I'm also looking forward to the koto statues. I hope the shepard is in the pose on the game cover with his omni tool out :)lol)

I think if he came with a helmet it would be better

This.

Noth male and female Shepard should come with a helmeted head so that we can pretend that its 'our' shepard up on the shelf, as I doubt too many people who would collect such things used the default versions in the game.

This.

Noth male and female Shepard should come with a helmeted head so that we can pretend that its 'our' shepard up on the shelf, as I doubt too many people who would collect such things used the default versions in the game.

Most people from my experience use the default appearance as it feels canonical considering all the marketing has official faces.

I would want a helmet simply because this face looks nothing like the default.

This.

thats an odd assumption.

Just by looking at the million uploaded youtube clips you should see that the vast majority use the default male Shepard.

I used default, too. But if they don't want to alienate those that made their own Shepard, then they should provide a helmet. Simple economics, really lol.

I'm genuinely surprised, as I don't know hardly anyone who used a default on most of the gaming forums I frequent.

Also according to bioware themselves, only 13% of players use the default male shepard. Hence my (not particularly odd) assumptions. :)

Of the remaining 87%, 18% used a femShepard of some kind, and all the rest used a customized male Shepard.

Last edited:
Back