Play Arts Kai Mass Effect 3 Figures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now it looks more like shephard to me:

fhfp6.jpg

the final version and the others:

fotoraf1zl.jpg

fotoraf2x.jpg

Last edited:
Nice collection you got there. Your Shepard is certainly an improvement over the stock. Is it just me or does he seem kinda short compared to the other Play Arts Kai figures there?

Nice collection you got there. Your Shepard is certainly an improvement over the stock. Is it just me or does he seem kinda short compared to the other Play Arts Kai figures there?

Yes, a little short but not too much. It's because of the posing.

Dang those bases really adds to the figures. Especially since the figures don't come with any.

And very, last, final I hope :D (maybe I can make a little improvement on eyes)

fotoraf1g.jpg

Well Meryls Face looked good to me in all reviews and other figures like the new DMCs too. I am sure after that fiasco they won't fail with Tali and especially FemShep. Admitted, I damn hope they won't.

@HYMN
He is definitly looking better than PAKs own version *thumbs up*

Last edited:
yeah i really like the bases too! his face looks way better but it doesnt seem realistic enough (i dont know how to describe it). like his face doesnt have the right texture/shininess to it. im not being rude i actually like it! keep up the good work!

img1249jn.jpg

another effort. I know it doesn't ressemble ingame shephard but now it looks like a "kai" shephard.

well I'm done here. It's final. I don't think to make any improvement because I cannot get a successful head because of the fact that the head doesn't sculpted like Shephard.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

i think the problem with the head (other than the apparent headsculpt) is that the painting is too dark? sheploo is kinda pale.

Back