Play Arts Kai Mass Effect 3 Figures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It'll only be $11! Its a no brainer. Depending on how much I like the figure and how well I'm able to repaint it, I might splurge on a Garrus and repaint him. Doesn't seem like they're doing a third wave does it? I know I'm not alone wanting Liara.

Here you go...

ME301.jpg

FemShep looks lots better than MaleShep....and Tali looks great except that she got both left feet.....or right.

That's awesome! I was so glad femshep came out looking so much better than maleshep, and tali looks great. I really need to pick those up before the disappear.

Headsculpt and paint apps aside, I really don't care for this figure. I'm very happy it only cost me $13 instead of the retail $65. I have no desire in owning the others in this series.

I don't like the material it's made out of. It's so hard rather than being soft like most of my other figures I own in scales smaller than 1/6. I can't flex his hands to hold the gun in two hands without breaking off his fingers. He can't get into every conceivable pose because of the ratchet joints (if he can, I can't quite figure it out and it's more frustrating than fun to pose). He has no peg holes and couldn't be supported by a stand even if I sought one out on my own. And lastly the proportions are weird.

That all said, I'm happy to own a Commander Shepard! I can't afford the SSC PF and I don't really care for the upcoming Play Kai Arts F/X Statue. After I repaint (and/or resculpt) the head, I will call it quits from this franchise unless something better and as affordable is released.

A medicom stand works very well with the maleshep figure. That's what I have mine on right now.

Also, for clarity, the FX statue is by Kotobukiya not PAK :wink1:

That's awesome! I was so glad femshep came out looking so much better than maleshep, and tali looks great. I really need to pick those up before the disappear.
Yea I really wanted the rest but didn't have the money when they were releasing and now Garrus is crazy expensive :monkey2:

I used to love Play Arts until I got my hands on my very first Hot Toys... Yes yes I know the price is higher but for the price of 2 Mass Effect PAK I got a New Goblin and Wow PAK are put to shame... Completely over-priced most of the time too.

Back