Play Arts Kai Batman figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Almost as poseable as Armored Batman but the shoulders don't move as well. It is huge and bulky but looks great. Make a great Frank Miller Batman

Just picked up the AC Batman, and while he looks great, he's a bastard to stand up. I think the cape weighs more than the figure itself. And his left hand is incredibly loose on the peg, so loose that if I have the arm facing down, the hand will just fall off. QC is something this company needs to look at.

Basically you just described most of my experiences with the AA Batman ver. Plus the fact that the buckle and the pouches on his utility belt kept on falling off.

Damn this really sucks... I hope the Dark Knight editions of these figures are better...

Just picked up the AC Batman, and while he looks great, he's a bastard to stand up. I think the cape weighs more than the figure itself. And his left hand is incredibly loose on the peg, so loose that if I have the arm facing down, the hand will just fall off. QC is something this company needs to look at.

This. I've had more shelf dives from these figures than anything else I've ever bought. It's criminal that they don't come with display stands, especially for the price.

Some quick snaps I took of the AC Batman. Will try to take some of Joker, Harley, Robin and Catwoman when I get a chance.

This. I've had more shelf dives from these figures than anything else I've ever bought. It's criminal that they don't come with display stands, especially for the price.

Damn that really sucks....

Thanks for the pics! For the price, I just cant get into these figures. Batmans hands look bigger than his head- the scale is just too crazy. I dont mind a really jacked up Batman,but the scale needs to be more realistic(yeah-yeah i know its a toy) as for those getting these figs-ENJOY!

Yeah way to many issues it seems... I will stick to neca, unless I read good reviews on the Dark Knight Trilogy Figs.

Some quick snaps I took of the AC Batman. Will try to take some of Joker, Harley, Robin and Catwoman when I get a chance.

Any chance you can take a pic with AC Bats side by side with Robin. I received Robin and displayed with my AA Bats, Bats is small.

Also it might be just the pics but do you think the head in AC Bats a little too small for the body? Thanks.

Any chance you can take a pic with AC Bats side by side with Robin. I received Robin and displayed with my AA Bats, Bats is small.

Also it might be just the pics but do you think the head in AC Bats a little too small for the body? Thanks.

Sorry, my girlfriend has taken our camera away on holiday so no more pics for now. The AA Bats is slightly smaller and stockier which makes him look even more out of scale than he actually is.

The AC Bats is in proportion IMO, but the cape is huge and bunched around the shoulders, which may make the head seem smaller. I'm tempted to try and remove the cape and replace it with a fabric one, and then I think this figure would be perfect.

They really do look so much better than the smaller scale Arkham figures when they are together on the shelf IMO, its just getting them to stay on the shelf that is the problem :mad:

image.jpg

wow ~ that batman looks nice!

bane not so much...they shouldn't have done those over-exaggerated arms on him.

Back