Planet princess leia slave?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney said they will not be releasing any slave Leia merchandise or licenses.

I can't believe this is still being trotted out. Kathleen Kennedy herself confirmed that was a BS rumour in a Vanity Fair article way back in February.

Despite rumors, Disney is not banning the image from future Star Wars paraphernalia.

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2016/02/kathleen-kennedy-hollywood-producer

I do enjoy the use of the word "paraphernalia". :naughty

well I guess lots of them want this in sixth scale and don't think it will be done. but who knows maybe sometime down the road

well I guess lots of them want this in sixth scale and don't think it will be done. but who knows maybe sometime down the road

HT would be crazy not to do it. It would be a huge seller.

I guess people may not want to wait to get this custom version - with slave Leia seemingly a hot button issue, it's possible Disney might do a cease order on these two Leia slave kits.

HT would be crazy not to do it. It would be a huge seller.

I guess people may not want to wait to get this custom version - with slave Leia seemingly a hot button issue, it's possible Disney might do a cease order on these two Leia slave kits.

well grab them now before they do cease orders on these if they find out

One sixth kit has the good one in stock now. Just paid my remainder. Can't wait to see how this turns out.

Do you have the link? It's hard to search for because they don't use Leia or slave. I saw a few others selling it, but didn't see onesixthkit/iyyyy's listing.

In the mr. toys version, the body is like a D cup. She's popping out of her top. In the other version on OSK's FB she's well undersized in the top.

So it's not just skin tone match.

I bought the latest Phicen seamless steel skeleton figure just for this...and apparently the colours are off!! Looks like the set was molded to fit a more 'gifted' figure as well. Sigh. Hopefully the end result isn't too bad.

From the OSK facebook page:

Wow! That looks horrible. The forearms are huge/fat, or the hands are too small! Headsculpt is not bad but the ears stick out way too much. The bikini is waaaaay off. And why not do all real hair instead of half and half? Pick one. I'll stick with my Hasbro custom for now.

there is a sun tan version out there. im still looking at them trying to find the medium bust version I think that would be the best rout to take for these Phicen seamless bodies.

Please keep us posted. Hope there is a good toned body to go with the leia head.

I have quite a few different Phicen bodies on hand including the two newest ones. I'm hoping something matches colorwise. It's hard to tell from the pictures if the head has some red/orange hues in it or not. Over the last couple of years, Phicen has gone for more brown in the skin tones. The pale tone is probably a definite no. Same way with the suntan, much too brown. The only recent release that might work is tan. Might have to check some of the older ones. I'd hate to use one of those because then you lose posability. I want to do that reclining pose on Jabba's throne and you just can't do it with the older plastic skeleton versions.

show us some pictures of these Phicen bodies I have an older version to but if there is no match I guess the older one will have to do

I would love it if they just said what body they used in the pics.

Wow! That looks horrible. The forearms are huge/fat, or the hands are too small! Headsculpt is not bad but the ears stick out way too much. The bikini is waaaaay off. And why not do all real hair instead of half and half? Pick one. I'll stick with my Hasbro custom for now.

No boots and mismatched skin tone does not help. But the Hasbro one is horrible, I don't care how you customize it.

I really wish they'd just issued this as a headsculpt.

I received a pleasant reply from the folks at ac play. Using the sales pics as a reference They confirm it is a suntan phicen but as i understand there are several versions of the same. Looks like there are 4-6 skin tone versions for just suntan. I asked if they could be more specific. Also asked about bust size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back