Planet princess leia slave?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Better picture from front.
l2.jpg

AC Play does look better... still needs a different body, but the outfit and sculpt look better. The other one looks more Hasbroish... but still better than Hasbro :lol

so where can this be found at?

https://thedragonvault.com/products...e-Star-War-Princess-Leia-Solo-%2d-Costum-Set-

Doesn't include the body - which is a shame because matching head skin color to those seamless bodies is a major pain.

And I'm not sure what people are complaining about - the AC Toys one looks better than the majority of Slave Leia customs I've seen. At that $65 price you could complete the figure for under $150 (less if you're willing to roll the dice on a non-Phicen body.)

ACPLAY headsculpt looks much better imo. Where will you guys order? I have not ordered from either one. Who do you recommend?

Looks like it.

Looks like maybe they took parts of it (eyes/nose, though nose seems narrower) but jawline seems less full and obviously the whole top of the face, ears and hairsculpt are all-new.

Hard to say "recast" at this point without better pics of the head (and there's so much new on it) - some of the pics even have PS touch-ups around the chin/jaw.

I'm kinda feeling it. I can't tell if I like it or not but I can dig it. I feel like I should hate it. Kind of like the wife. lol The power of Bewbs.:google

I ordered. It's a good risk all things considered. The deposit is only $16. If this gets canned PayPal now gives you 180 days to bring a claim and this is due within that window so funds should be refunded. There's the rumor that Disney squashed any more of these so this might be the best bet. But if HT makes a version you can sell this on eBay as a nice custom and you should get a decent percent of you money back.

One Sixth Kit is pretty good. I've used them a number of times.

Cool. With PayPal payment, do they take the whole amount or just the deposit? Do they give you notice when final payment is due and when they will take payment out? Sorry for all the questions. Appreciate the help.

Deposit is $16. They have to ask you for the balance. PayPal only.

Actually I orders the other one. Why am in this thread??

Ordered from one sixth warriors. Now what body will you guys be getting? Appreciate the help. Want to get the right one.

There's only one thread here. Boy am I confused. Each fig has it's own thread on osw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back