Planet princess leia slave?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it'd be best to wait until you have this in hand before getting a body. But it will likely be something by Phicen.

Better picture from front.
View attachment 273446

This one looks much better.
The only exception to my Imperial collecting rule is Slave Leia. :monkey3

That one has a better slave chain but the first one has the soft goods boots.

The best chain so far is on the Kotobukiya statue, quite accurate.

https://thedragonvault.com/products...e-Star-War-Princess-Leia-Solo-%2d-Costum-Set-

Doesn't include the body - which is a shame because matching head skin color to those seamless bodies is a major pain.

And I'm not sure what people are complaining about - the AC Toys one looks better than the majority of Slave Leia customs I've seen. At that $65 price you could complete the figure for under $150 (less if you're willing to roll the dice on a non-Phicen body.)

So what seamless body would work here best?

There's only one thread here. Boy am I confused. Each fig has it's own thread on osw.

Maybe this thread should contain all Slave Leia options and maybe to be renamed accordingly.

Ordered the ac in stead at onesixthkit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has to suck for the other company- to roll out a product at the same time as a competitior and have general consensus be that the competitor's is superior. Had the other come out 2 or 3 days earlier i would have bought that one and then been pisssd that the "star war" one was better.

Has to suck for the other company- to roll out a product at the same time as a competitior and have general consensus be that the competitor's is superior. Had the other come out 2 or 3 days earlier i would have bought that one and then been pisssd that the "star war" one was better.

The only thing the AC is lacking is the weapon. But it does suck that they came out at the same time. To me the AC headsculpt is far superior. Glad to have her to go with my Sideshow jabba dio. Don't have to try and mod my gentle giant statue.

Keep the weapon. I'll take the better headsculpt every time.

I also have the GG statue that i was going to mod to get to fit by jabba's side on the throne. I read posts about people who did it and the issues of cutting off thhe base and taking a few of her finger off too. Then scuplting and painting the fingers back on. I was willing to do it but it just seemed like a serious undertaking. Glad this is coming through (fingers crossed).

Now available at ekia hobbies. They note:

The set is suitable for PH Large Bust bodies

Guessing PH is Phicen?

Now available at ekia hobbies. They note:

The set is suitable for PH Large Bust bodies

Guessing PH is Phicen?
Might be suitable, but why would you want to go that route? Need a mid bust.

Actually, Edation has their third generation bodies coming out. They have a small bust (slim body) that would probably be best for Leai. Comes in pale and tan, so not sure which would be best. The bigger question is, will they be worth the price tag? It appears they will have a plastic skeleton, so putting her in the reclining pose on Jabba's throne might be tricky.
EDA10001.jpg

Where's the best place to get the second one? That looks pretty good. Too bad it doesn't come with the fabric boots, but everything else looks nicer. Should look great with SS's Jabba and Throne.

Comes in pale and tan, so not sure which would be best.
View attachment 274168

From the looks of the set, I'd say (if using a Phicen) "Suntan", or whatever Edation has that's equivalent. You could also check out those stainless steel skeleton bodies coming out by that company called Dolphin Toys, which can be POd from smcgcustoms.

I ended up ordering both. The one had the skiff guard staff, and I think a better sized bra. It shows a lot more side boob, so its probably going to be a better fit on a smaller bust body. The other set of course has the much better headsculpt but the bra is more covering on that large bust body (meaning it won't fit on smaller busted figure). The gold area on the bikini is actually different on the two so I'll have to see which is more accurate (or just go with the one with the best fitting top if they don't match close enough in color).

Never thought I'd end up buying one of these seamless bodies, but with Disney doing its best to deny Slave Leia exists, this might be our best shot at one for our Jabbas. I'll definitely be waiting to see which body the head will match with in both coloring and which bust size would work best with the top.

Any who! I ordered the AC one from OSK. Does anyone else think they recast the HT Leia sculpt for this?
974ded9775ab32f2b62404b1709e599e.jpg

Any who! I ordered the AC one from OSK. Does anyone else think they recast the HT Leia sculpt for this?
974ded9775ab32f2b62404b1709e599e.jpg

I don't think so.

I wouldn't recognize the slave girl in a police line up, or a slave auction for that matter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your language is ****ing awful. :mad:

I don't think so.

I wouldn't recognize the slave girl in a police line up, or a slave auction for that matter.

LMFAOOOO!!!! That's awesome! It just seemed to resemble the basic features of that sculpt but poorly modified. Still a decent likeness. Better than the other one that's for sure. I don't mind having Mary Fisher in my collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back