Planet princess leia slave?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LMFAOOOO!!!! That's awesome! It just seemed to resemble the basic features of that sculpt but poorly modified. Still a decent likeness. Better than the other one that's for sure. I don't mind having Mary Fisher in my collection.

Definitely better than the other one.

I'm holding out for a third release. Because that's how these things seem to go these days. :lol

I think this is as good as it gets. And I think it's actually a decent sculpt.

That Leia Slave pic has obvious Photoshop around that jawline/chin.

I think it's possible this started as a recast with modifications, because there are similarities in the mouth and eyes, but who knows. Fisher had lost some weight for the movie which is why her face was thinner. However with a chin trim and modification, custom repaint, and hairwork this should look quite good on the right body and should fit in perfectly with SS's Jabba on throne. I'm considering having Jabba repainted as well, but I wouldn't be surprised to see SS release a new one since they seem to be on a reissuing tear.

29vkvth.jpg

I think it's possible this started as a recast with modifications, because there are similarities in the mouth and eyes, but who knows. Fisher had lost some weight for the movie which is why her face was thinner. However with a chin trim and modification, custom repaint, and hairwork this should look quite good on the right body and should fit in perfectly with SS's Jabba on throne. I'm considering having Jabba repainted as well, but I wouldn't be surprised to see SS release a new one since they seem to be on a reissuing tear.

29vkvth.jpg

Disney said they will not be releasing any slave Leia merchandise or licenses.

One sixth kit has the good one in stock now. Just paid my remainder. Can't wait to see how this turns out.

I bought the latest Phicen seamless steel skeleton figure just for this...and apparently the colours are off!! Looks like the set was molded to fit a more 'gifted' figure as well. Sigh. Hopefully the end result isn't too bad.

From the OSK facebook page:

I just paid for mine as well. I do have a body from the last custom so let`s see how it turns out once it shows up

I bought the latest Phicen seamless steel skeleton figure just for this...and apparently the colours are off!! Looks like the set was molded to fit a more 'gifted' figure as well. Sigh. Hopefully the end result isn't too bad.

From the OSK facebook page:

The sculpt looks good.

What Phicen did you get? Maybe stuff the bust with tissue?

there is a sun tan version out there. im still looking at them trying to find the medium bust version I think that would be the best rout to take for these Phicen seamless bodies.

Hope someone makes a body with skin tone to match the headsculpt. Looks awesome. Much better option than kenner slave leia. Paid my balance today, can't wait to get her. Hopefully someone comes up with something.

The bikini itself is pretty inaccurate as well as being sized too large. The other Leia Slave that's coming soon has a more accurate bikini, but the head isn't as good.

I bought a custom leia on ebay a few years ago. I remember the guy was making the outfit and it came with a Phicen body it was an older style but it still came with the outfit when you bought them together

I should have my Ac play one soon. Hopefully it will work well on the body I have set aside

I have a phicen stainless steel I bought for something else. The colour will be the key. It's a medium breast and I will mod the bra if I have to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back