Planet of the Apes PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got off the floor after seeing the preview pic. :horror

I just couldn't be happier at the moment. The monkey sheds tears of profound joy.:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

Congrats. I know you and Jessica are 2 big PotA fans.

Welcome to p.f.

:rock

Congrats. I know you and Jessica are 2 big PotA fans.

Welcome to p.f.

:rock

The only two PFs I have in my collection currently is the SDCC Floppy Hat Luke and Vamp Angel... although I came soooooo close in getting the exclusive Darkness. Perhaps some day. :rolleyes:

But soon I'll have two PF pre-orders the Hellboy PF and the good doctor.

And the fact that the newsletter hints strongly to another in this line, my PF numbers will only continue. :D

I really don't need to collect another line, but I've always wanted the Apes in PF form, so I will support it... just have to trim some more elsewhere! :D

I really don't need to collect another line, but I've always wanted the Apes in PF form, so I will support it... just have to trim some more elsewhere! :D

Me too. It looks like I'm probably gonna have to cancel a few 12"ers... couple of Rebel Fleet Troopers here and the Utapau Clone there. :(

All I can add is that if the damned Ape-O-Nauts are released in PF and not 1:6 there are some people better start looking over their shoulders. :monkey4

All I can add is that if the damned Ape-O-Nauts are released in PF and not 1:6 there are some people better start looking over their shoulders. :monkey4

Dont worry Ironman, Sideshow will release just enough PotA premium formats (probably 2 or 3) to peak everyones interest, then abandon the line :cool:

F'N SIDESHOW :mad:

How many there will be ? Let's see:

Cornelius
Zira
General Ursus
Zaius
Ceasar
Slave Brent
Astronaut Brent

Maybe more...

$120.00 each plus shipping = 945.00 :horror

How many there will be ? Let's see:

Cornelius
Zira
General Ursus
Zaius
Ceasar
Slave Brent
Astronaut Brent

Maybe more...

$120.00 each plus shipping = 945.00 :horror

$120? where did you get that price? $250 at least.

Yeah but still 12" @ $250.00 :slap

No not 12". You do know what Premium Format is? Usually around 18” to 20” high (1/4 scale). Like a statue, but clothing is cloth etc…

Look some up on the SSC website to get an idea.

That cost is a rough guess. Doubt it would be any cheaper though.

No not 12". You do know what Premium Format is? Usually around 18” to 20” high. Like a statue, but clothing is cloth etc…

I know son :D But it was told here,that these would be 12".That's why I was surprised for that price.

Damn that would be way off my budget,Maybe I get 3 Zira,Ursus,Cornelius.

I expect we'll get Zaius and no one will buy him and Cornelius will come with a much smaller edition size and that will be that.

Back