Planet of the Apes - movies and TV show General discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Planet of the Apes - TV series

I say, if we can have an Indiana Jones forum then we can have a POTA forum!!

Damn these dirty apes to their own section!!!

Re: Planet of the Apes POTA talk

cover an entire firstpage in the general section isnt right,ask for an own POTA section at least.

cover an entire firstpage in the general section isnt right,ask for an own POTA section at least.

Where have you been. Thats exactly what started this. We did ask and in turn found out that Dave would like nothing more than to lock the one thread up.

Re: Planet of the Apes - TV series

I caught some episodes on Fox Movie Channel over the last few days, hadn't really watched it before that. I'd love to see HT make Virdon, Burke, Galen and Urko figures.

Where have you been. Thats exactly what started this. We did ask and in turn found out that Dave would like nothing more than to lock the one thread up.

sucks...there are more Ape fans than Indy out there.If you really are serious about that each thread you posted on this page are important then a POTA section must be considered,doesnt hurt having one.

Yeah, Irish Jedi and The Josh. Flooded the general section.

Meh, still stand by the notion that flooding an entire section just becuase you want your way is rude. If I were Dave I'd just delete all the new threads and be done with it.

Back