Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow the last GH and planet hulk PF with no issues ended at 455.00 on auction. That's a great deal on each one of those. Almost 200.00 off retail and shipping.

We can't link to those as they are unlicensed... You may have better luck with a few well placed PMs

Found it. I messaged them to buy one. Some really cool stuff on their FB site. 10933945_838071952898677_5973850150199688207_n.jpgUntitled.jpg

Got mine for $515 shipped from here. :rock

Damn nice deal! Hey I'm in md too! We can trade sometimes! I'm all about sales and bargains too. Hehe 515.00 shipped? Where you get it from? Lcs? That's the best I've seen. Mine was from SS at close to 700.00 shipped.

Man, I just checked that Maestro..... OH WOW! The King Hulk looks good but that Maestro is on a whole other level of goodness.

ex Maestro is sold out, only reg available. The ex head with crown is so much better, I can't just buy the reg. Does anyone know what resale value is like on Halimaw products? I'm still tempted but ex or nothing is how I feel.

The Hali Maestro is really nice but it's all about there King Hulk for me

View attachment 189405

I think I'm the 2nd person on the wl for their King Hulk. It's funny I was just searching for more photos and found your Instagram site and bookmarked it not realizing you were a ssf member.

Is there a ex for King Hulk your page indicated there was but I thought the Halimaw FB site said only one version.

Back