Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was able to get another head... But the feathers broke off but it was an easy fix. Still having trouble selling this bad boy for less then the original cost. Should probably just wait till it sells out and then watch the price take off lol.
Can't believe he's still available.

Thanks mate! But I ended up going on waitlist for the regular version with the variants. I might even cancel that one because I think I'm going in flex payments for the new Spidey PF, it just looks amazing :wink1:

Can't believe he's still available.

As am I. King, too. Aside from a few people going for replacement heads w/ crossed eyes, both PFs seem to be generally lauded as some of SSC's better work over the last couple years. Maybe it's just a combo of the price and size? I am still waiting to pull the trigger on King. Waiting for Lobo first.

As am I. King, too. Aside from a few people going for replacement heads w/ crossed eyes, both PFs seem to be generally lauded as some of SSC's better work over the last couple years. Maybe it's just a combo of the price and size? I am still waiting to pull the trigger on King. Waiting for Lobo first.

Hope the ss grey hulk of and green PF will be the same for a while at retail or under like gladiator hulk so that I can get both.

Price/size is not an issue imho. With current prices, these look like a bargain. I think it's just a matter of being a niche iteration of a famous character, and ES being too high. There's plenty of Hulks out there and I think that collectors tend to prefer more classic and canon iteration of a character.

Price/size is not an issue imho. With current prices, these look like a bargain. I think it's just a matter of being a niche iteration of a famous character, and ES being too high. There's plenty of Hulks out there and I think that collectors tend to prefer more classic and canon iteration of a character.

my thoughts as well. very few are crazy enough to get both, so combined, the edition size is large for a rather niche version. Having said that, this will command much more than msrp in due time.

my thoughts as well. very few are crazy enough to get both, so combined, the edition size is large for a rather niche version. Having said that, this will command much more than msrp in due time.

If it was a new sculpt I would want it for sure. Make a raging King hulk with David finch style. Not a repaint with the COH which should have been the ex for GH. :lecture

No words can describe how bad I want Caiera Old Strong. I see no reason not to do her after completing gladiator and King Hulk. Please ss please

I know but it's just still to little which could have been put together as a ex version in my opinion. Imagine a new sculpt of King hulk how much better that would have been.

Nope... Love King Hulk so much I am glad they did not change the sculpt. I wish Gladiator Hulk was just a bit different as I feel that the pose and overall feel of the sculpt fits king Better (As I believe was the original intention in the first place.)

uploadfromtaptalk1433240062333.jpguploadfromtaptalk1433240094165.jpguploadfromtaptalk1433240121673.jpgThought you would like to see some really great commissions im in

Sent from my SM-N9005

I'm getting that King Hulk on throne. It'll look good with the SS Gladiator Hulk. There is also a nice looking Maestro on throne statue.

As great as that piece looks I wish it had a Canale level Headsculpt, but that Maestro.... Damn... Just damn

Agreed... I inquired about getting it and gave some serious thought to it... If I loved that story as much as Planet Hulk it would be a no brainier. But the statue itself is AMAZING!

As great as that piece looks I wish it had a Canale level Headsculpt, but that Maestro.... Damn... Just damn

Man, I just checked that Maestro..... OH WOW! The King Hulk looks good but that Maestro is on a whole other level of goodness.

The Maestro has a sick throne. I had fun just going though the fallen heros and villains. It's $1250 shipped. The King Hulk is $700 I think but shipping isn't included. There are more add ons to the King Hulk that aren't shown.

Back