Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No unfortunately, being in Australia i have to buy from my local store due to shipping on these pieces being so expensive.

The store has one more in stock, but its the display model.

Not sure if they would let me switch the body out?

Got a replacement today! The store owner was very easy to deal with.

Now that i can look at this piece without any stress or distractions, I really appreciate how amazing it is.

Its soooo good I jumped online and grabbed king hulk (while i could) to compliment it.

I truly recommend this statue to anyone who is in the position to get one.

My King Hulk should ship within the week (final payment was yesterday). After all the positive feedback on both the quality control and excellence of the statue itself, I had to pull the trigger. Here's hoping next week I get to see him first hand.

I have both GH and KH. They are two of the best statues I have ever purchased from Sideshow and I have been buying from them from the start of their Marvel line.

I'm really tempted to get Gladiator Hulk myself. Right now it's the $$ and space that's got my hands tied.

He takes up quite a bit if space.
I listed mine on eBay, got a few offers over what I payed, but decided I just couldn't let him go and took it down.
Really doesn't fit in my collection but he's just too awesome to sell.

This piece is definitely one of the best pieces that I have seen, and I have most seen most of the BEST pieces that have come out of as of late. Actually, I would put it up with some of the many grails of the past as well. It has an amazing presence and paint job.

How does this piece compare to the regular Hulk PF (various colors one)? Do most people prefer these over those?

Well I haven't seen the new PFs, but I just saw the Original Hulk PF tonight, I saw the Maquette, and I have seen the Gladiator Hulk and I can actually say that I think that the Gladiator Hulk holds up to both the Original PF and the Hulk Maquette which are FANTASTIC pieces. Honestly, I really want to see the new PFs in person, but they will have a tough time living up to either the Original PF, the Maquette, or Gladiator.

Cool. Yeah, these are gargantuan! The new PFs looks to be on the shorter side, easier to fit in display cabinets, but size is what defines the Hulk, right? :lol

Cool. Yeah, these are gargantuan! The new PFs looks to be on the shorter side, easier to fit in display cabinets, but size is what defines the Hulk, right? :lol

I have not always been a fan of the Original PF, but having seen it now I get where the love comes from. It has an amazingly solid sculpt with some fantastic paint apps. The new ones will have a long way to go to get there. I hope to get something together that can have that type of size and presence.

How does this piece compare to the regular Hulk PF (various colors one)? Do most people prefer these over those?

Depends on what type of Hulk you want... Classic or K / G Hulk... I have had all the large scale SSC Hulks and have the grey and green on order... Of all that I have owned I think King Hulk is the best. I love how it's sculpted and the disgust in his stair. It's also Hulk at his strongest and you feel that even though he is not in rage mode.

Well I haven't seen the new PFs, but I just saw the Original Hulk PF tonight, I saw the Maquette, and I have seen the Gladiator Hulk and I can actually say that I think that the Gladiator Hulk holds up to both the Original PF and the Hulk Maquette which are FANTASTIC pieces. Honestly, I really want to see the new PFs in person, but they will have a tough time living up to either the Original PF, the Maquette, or Gladiator.

If the new PFs can nail the paint apps of the original then I think they will compete just fine.. I think the new Kirby Hulk head sculpt is better then the original PF. Having said that... The original PF has the best pain apps of any Hulk ever... It's fantastic. Personally I have never cared for the pose of the original PF. I thinke the new Grey and Green can easily beat the Hulk Avengers Maquette if the paint apps are done well... I love Avengers Hulk but it does lack some detail.

Only because they are hunched over... They are at the same scale.

I have not always been a fan of the Original PF, but having seen it now I get where the love comes from. It has an amazingly solid sculpt with some fantastic paint apps. The new ones will have a long way to go to get there. I hope to get something together that can have that type of size and presence.

Those paint apps are unstoppable... Wish I did not have to sell it back in the day.. But that is more because I have all the large scale sculpt Hulks that SSC has done... Would be nice to have the first again in my collection.

A4A50BC1-FBDC-4E17-B70F-29A00DBD08B5.jpg

King Hulk is here too.

So I was thinking of selling this tonight because I had some unexpected bills pop up. So I get it out of storage to take a look and make sure I don't want to keep it. About 10 seconds after I decide to sell..... I drop the freaking Head! Helmet breaks in three areas with other small damage... What awful luck! :(

Anyways he is now for sale at a 150.00 discount.

Pics of my clumsiness :(

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

misery loves company buddy. Mr. Green got a damaged head, sword, and sword arm too. now if he can get a good head and body, lol

misery loves company buddy. Mr. Green got a damaged head, sword, and sword arm too. now if he can get a good head and body, lol

Was able to get another head... But the feathers broke off but it was an easy fix. Still having trouble selling this bad boy for less then the original cost. Should probably just wait till it sells out and then watch the price take off lol.

:lol My post got deleted.

Should of made it clear I wasn't trying to sell mine, a local retailer had a great offer on this but it didn't last long anyway.
They had him up for £350, I was offered £400 for mine but decided to keep him.
This would be around £550 for UKers, direct, after postage and V.A.T was added.

Ah well, was just trying to help the British Freaks.

Back