Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bikini Hulk -

9dd1435cf24bb17eb98f498437ee5d02.jpg

Perhaps a little small in the pants [emoji16]

LOL
now we know what is the side effect of gamma radiation ..

LOL
now we know what is the side effect of gamma radiation ..

Lol. Marvel needs to grow up. These heroes at supposed to be perfect specimen... That means nipples on women and cod piece bulges on the males. That looks terrible with a flat dong.

Yes but would SSC risk a Marvel approval issue by sculpting a GIANT package UNDER the skirt. NO!!! Come on Savage you are smarter that this.

I mean in the case of other PF's mostly. Superman and Batman would be the laughing stocks of the Justice league...

I mean in the case of other PF's mostly. Superman and Batman would be the laughing stocks of the Justice league...

Hey firstly those are DC characters not the Marvel characters you were bitching about. Secondly, so you want all PFs to look like these clowns

batman-forever-robin1.jpg

You are starting to worry me my friend.... Sounding very.... Hmmmm. .... CBGish

Last edited:
Hey firstly those are DC characters not the Marvel characters you were bitching about. Secondly, so you want all PFs to look like these clowns

batman-forever-robin1.jpg

You are starting to worry me my friend.... Sounding very.... Hmmmm. .... CBGish

Lmao! it just looks awkward to me when they are rocking the flat pelvic area...

finally saw it in person & all what I can say is wow. Congrats to all the owners, Im tempted to get him again.

Back