Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just placed my order, got that pop-up promo code, knocked 60$ of the total price, even better than my useless 50$ international coupon.

What is this pop up code you speak of

In the check out page, the page kinda shaded & pop up pic appeared for the promotion code (10% discount). I clicked the pic & the discount was applied. I heard about this code before & tried placing the order using Safari browser but nothing happened, yesterday I tried Chrome & it worked! not sure of it was pure luck or the browser has something to do with it.
Anyway, this is my order summary, not sure if u applied the code directly it will work or not.
ytyhatyz.jpg

guys, I got mine but it seems I have a very weak magnet between the shield and body. I can easily remove the shield without feeling a resistance!
also, is't normal for the shield to touch the arm?? it's like laying on the arm.

Edit: I tested the magnets on both (using fridge magnet) and it worked.

I'm kinda playing with the idea of getting this. I have $310 in reward points I could use against this or something like Hot Toys batman and Albert or nightmare Diablo.

Hmmmm. Not the biggest Hulk fan but this sure looks like a nice statue. Would go well with my Skaar I think.

you will not be disappointed by this beast. It truly is special.

totally agree!
Fremen, it will be a shame if you don't add him to your collection (unless you are planning to get the variant), I feel he is worth every penny, the only statues I felt that way with are this and fury of the beast diorama.

AGAIN EVERYONE, does the shield suppose to touch the arm?? not sure if I have a weak magnet or what here.

Ordered.

Thanks Hemooo. I like this one a lot. I think the Gore Group did this. I like their stuff. Not so crazy on the King Hulk or whatever it's called.

Ordered.

Thanks Hemooo. I like this one a lot. I think the Gore Group did this. I like their stuff. Not so crazy on the King Hulk or whatever it's called.

you won't regret it, if you ordered direct from SS then make sure to get the 60$ discount.

Back