Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow no one wants the eBay GH for 550.00 shipped? It's a good deal. Lol... Really it is unless damage occurs where the buyer will have to suck up the shipping cost for this massive box to send it back for a refund. Sending it back won't be covered by PayPal. In this case it would be reg price if something happens to it causing damage. I did email the seller and he's so slow in responding, he gave me time to come to my senses and buy from SS instead in due time. Seems like everyone is pretty happy with this. Still sad that my main comic ship in NY is now cutting way down on PF so I never got to see this beast in person :(

So you're surprised noone bought it because it's a 'good deal' then 'come to your senses' and took the safer option to order direct?

Typical CBG post :cuckoo:

while I wasn't looking for sympathy in the matter that I hadn't opened my statue up before the 30 days had gone by, it's so nice that the usual Sideshow praising band was so quick to jump on me.......:lol
For those of you that don't know me and that's most, being a single parent of 2 kids while running them to sports and work etc. and working myself 12+ hours a day sometimes 7 days a week, forgive me if muitple ssc boxes piling up at my door aren't the highlight of my day.. Saying that though I agree that there are rules in place for a reason and if we don't live by them then we only have ourselves to blame. Really I guess the only reason I posted is because it pisses me off how this stuff can make it from the factory in such condition, and that I haven't had the best of luck lately with ssc return department. I guess if one out of the 6 pieces that I hadn't opened up yet was damaged I can consider myself lucky this time. :thud::thud:

BTW, they already replied to my email that they will issue a replacement, so I take back any hard feeling that I had forwarded towards SSC at this time, or at least till the next piece arrives......:monkey3:monkey3

while I wasn't looking for sympathy in the matter that I hadn't opened my statue up before the 30 days had gone by, it's so nice that the usual Sideshow praising band was so quick to jump on me.......:lol
For those of you that don't know me and that's most, being a single parent of 2 kids while running them to sports and work etc. and working myself 12+ hours a day sometimes 7 days a week, forgive me if muitple ssc boxes piling up at my door aren't the highlight of my day.. Saying that though I agree that there are rules in place for a reason and if we don't live by them then we only have ourselves to blame. Really I guess the only reason I posted is because it pisses me off how this stuff can make it from the factory in such condition, and that I haven't had the best of luck lately with ssc return department. I guess if one out of the 6 pieces that I hadn't opened up yet was damaged I can consider myself lucky this time. :thud::thud:

BTW, they already replied to my email that they will issue a replacement, so I take back any hard feeling that I had forwarded towards SSC at this time, or at least till the next piece arrives......:monkey3:monkey3

Glad they are sending you a replacement.

Wow congrats! SS service has improve by a tons since a year ago with the tuff return/ replacement policy. Thank you SS for being so much better now. Makes all collectors feel much better buying these high end statues.

I am in much the same circumstances you described. I know exactly how you feel and am happy to hear about your replacement. Cheers mate!! Happy collecting.

Got mine today! Thank god he seems to be in perfect shape. I was worried with all the reports. I was freaking out that he didn't have his shield or skirt thingie......I missed the secret compartment. I wonder if Sideshow got emails stating that people didn't get them. Awesome statue, I recommend it to all! Now I'm just waiting on my EX Red Hulk, EX Green Hulk, EX Grey Hulk, and WW Hulk.:hi5:

Got mine today! Thank god he seems to be in perfect shape. I was worried with all the reports. I was freaking out that he didn't have his shield or skirt thingie......I missed the secret compartment. I wonder if Sideshow got emails stating that people didn't get them. Awesome statue, I recommend it to all! Now I'm just waiting on my EX Red Hulk, EX Green Hulk, EX Grey Hulk, and WW Hulk.:hi5:

Nice! So many hulks! Are you sure the space will be ok? The space all those will take up will be crazy!

Nice! So many hulks! Are you sure the space will be ok? The space all those will take up will be crazy!

Haha. I hope so, I'm currently homeless and am looking for a new home. I need one with a nice man room. I gotta fit my Abomination and Rhino PF with these Hulks.

I'm gonna keep the skirt on this one, the WW Hulk I'm getting has a tiny skirt so I'l get my fix of Hulk legs on him....lol.

Bikini Hulk -

9dd1435cf24bb17eb98f498437ee5d02.jpg

Perhaps a little small in the pants [emoji16]

Back